Aquamar Spa (sauna & facilities) pass. Is one available for purchase?

KCalla

We are considering a first cruise with Oceania on the Vista. We have cruised on other cruise lines and something my husband has always enjoyed is are the spa facilities on those other ships.  These usually include sauna, steam room, heated tile lounge beds and, on many ships, additions like eucalyptus room,  rain shower experiences, etc.  On a couple of ships, the sauna has been in the changing rooms.  On some ships, we have chosen the "spa" category of cabin, which includes use of the facilities.  When we choose a different type of cabin, he purchases a "spa pass" for the full duration of the cruise (to use the facilities...treatment services are additional cost, of course).  This latter option works out well because I do not tend to use the facilities much.   I have not been successful in my search for information on the Oceania website, just finding vague "wellness" videos.  These questions are outside of the scripts available on chat feature/messaging.  

Are these types of facilities available on the Vista?  Is a "spa pass" available for purchase for passengers in any room category?  Thank you, in advance for sharing your knowledge or guiding me to a way to ask Oceania the question better.

Most of those facilities are available in the spa area on Oceania ships and free for use by any room category.  There is an area at the bow of the ships accessed from the spa that has additional hot tub and a small therapy pool that is available free of charge for Concierge Verandah categories and above or you can purchase a day pass for $25.00.  

• Like 2

Not only is there a hot tub and therapy pool there there are extra loungers and a good view from this area. What it doesn't have there is any service, no drinks, no food. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ORV said:

Not only is there a hot tub and therapy pool there there are extra loungers and a good view from this area. What it doesn't have there is any service, no drinks, no food. 

There is a self serve fridge with waters and drinks but no service....we just bring our own from the closest bar and food area, if we need those

1 hour ago, KCalla said:

We are considering a first cruise with Oceania on the Vista. We have cruised on other cruise lines and something my husband has always enjoyed is are the spa facilities on those other ships.  These usually include sauna, steam room, heated tile lounge beds and, on many ships, additions like eucalyptus room,  rain shower experiences, etc.  On a couple of ships, the sauna has been in the changing rooms.  On some ships, we have chosen the "spa" category of cabin, which includes use of the facilities.  When we choose a different type of cabin, he purchases a "spa pass" for the full duration of the cruise (to use the facilities...treatment services are additional cost, of course).  This latter option works out well because I do not tend to use the facilities much.   I have not been successful in my search for information on the Oceania website, just finding vague "wellness" videos.  These questions are outside of the scripts available on chat feature/messaging.  

Are these types of facilities available on the Vista?  Is a "spa pass" available for purchase for passengers in any room category?  Thank you, in advance for sharing your knowledge or guiding me to a way to ask Oceania the question better.

@KCalla Your question is one that I also wanted answered for the same reasons as you did.  I also have had spa rooms on other brands that gave access to that brands Thermal spa area as a perk of a spa room. I have some GREAT news for you.

The Aquamar Spa Terrace which is the outdoor Sundeck, Thermal Spa and sometimes Hot tubs is complementary for Concierge stateroom level and above. If you are not at those levels, they do sell daily passes which are extremely reasonable but I personally don't know what it costs.  The reason those passes are reasonable is because most of the spa facility amenities are complementary to everyone on the ship. This should thrill you as it did me.

The Sauna, Steam, showers, non-alcoholic drinks, and heated tile loungers are for everyone.  I went to these every day and it was never crowded.  My guest were in a Penthouse and I was in a Vista suite so the Aquamar Spa Terrace area was complementary. That is why I don't know the price.  But other then treatment, the rest is complementary.  Hope that helps. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.

Thank you all.  That is great news, indeed.   The Vista looks like a wonderful trip for us to try.  Your information has made this even more interesting to us!  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AMHuntFerry said:

@Sthrngary I only know the following because I was corrected in a similar post: the heated tile loungers on Vista are on the card-controlled spa deck, while they are in the available-to-all area on Riviera and Marina.

Speaking of which, the "access controlled" foredeck on the Regatta isn't access controlled any more.  (Others have told me the same for other 'R'-class ships, but I haven't sailed them.)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

@Sthrngary I only know the following because I was corrected in a similar post: the heated tile loungers on Vista are on the card-controlled spa deck, while they are in the available-to-all area on Riviera and Marina.

@AMHuntFerry Well I stand corrected.  As you overviewed, I was recently on the Riviera.  I thought that little perk for everyone on the ship was very positive, never crowded and one of my favorite places on the ship. Thank you for the correction. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.

If you want to purchase a day pass to the front terrace area it was $25 a day on our recent Marina cruise. 

• Like 1