Main dining room reservations

We have Any time dining and would like to make reservations as soon as we board the ship (NA).Where is the podium located to do so? Also are we able to make them for a few nights .We have reservations for other dining venues and will only be dining in the main four nights.Thank you.

1 hour ago, ISLAND DIVA said:

We have Any time dining and would like to make reservations as soon as we board the ship (NA).Where is the podium located to do so? Also are we able to make them for a few nights .We have reservations for other dining venues and will only be dining in the main four nights.Thank you.

Just curious, with anytime dining, do you need reservations for any specific reason (private table or just for 2)? We usually just show up and are seated quickly, depending on number in party. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REOVA said:

Just curious, with anytime dining, do you need reservations for any specific reason (private table or just for 2)? We usually just show up and are seated quickly, depending on number in party. 

No reservations for anytime - just show up as you said.

• Like 1

For a large group (~12) wish to dine together, is it better to choose preset dining or flexible/open dining & make reservation for each night?

LAX

14 minutes ago, LAX said:

For a large group (~12) wish to dine together, is it better to choose preset dining or flexible/open dining & make reservation for each night?

Preset and get all the cabins/pax linked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

I don't think you will get a table for 12, 2 tables for 6 side by side more likely.

That will work. I guess HAL doesn't have those large round tables that sit 10 or 12 (can't remember).

LAX

29 minutes ago, LAX said:

That will work. I guess HAL doesn't have those large round tables that sit 10 or 12 (can't remember).

We had a 10-top (fixed time, but on the My Time level) on the Zaandam. That is why you want to reserve it ASAP, there may be only one or two tables that could hold you all.

• Like 1