Star Legend.... no cruises after Oct 6th, 2025, while the others show cruises as far as April 2026

So, I noticed the Star Legend no longer has any booking options past Oct. 6th of 2025.  Looking at the other 2 yachts they show cruises till April of 2026.  Is Windstar selling the Legend?   Your thoughts?

1 hour ago, caymancouple said:

So, I noticed the Star Legend no longer has any booking options past Oct. 6th of 2025.  Looking at the other 2 yachts they show cruises till April of 2026.  Is Windstar selling the Legend?   Your thoughts?

Not likely at this point, with cruise bookings recovering to record levels.  But since Star Legend had to be repositioned from the mid-east with many itineraries cancelled, they may have decided to hold off on announcing its future itineraries until the world situation stabilizes.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2024 at 7:28 PM, caymancouple said:

i think selling is not on issue .  They've just invested millions in the triplets and their looking good and they need the capacity.

Silversea has recently done something similar with Silver Spirit, leading to similar questions about the future of the ship.  They finally announced that they are going to reposition it from the mideast trouble spots to Northern Europe, and need time to complete the details on the new itineraries.  That is probably what is happening with Star Legend.  And I'll bet that there is a lot of port congestion in the remaining 'safe' areas...

On 3/18/2024 at 6:53 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Not likely at this point, with cruise bookings recovering to record levels.  But since Star Legend had to be repositioned from the mid-east with many itineraries cancelled, they may have decided to hold off on announcing its future itineraries until the world situation stabilizes.

Agree.  We were booked for a trip with the Mid East included and Windstar cancelled due to issues in the area.  Found another sailing in April of 2025 instead doing the Canary Islands, Portugal, Morocco, and Spain!!  Amazing itinerary.

19 hours ago, CulverCityCruisers said:

Agree.  We were booked for a trip with the Mid East included and Windstar cancelled due to issues in the area.  Found another sailing in April of 2025 instead doing the Canary Islands, Portugal, Morocco, and Spain!!  Amazing itinerary.

We are on the 18 day Canary Islands, to Portugal, N. Africa to Spain April 2025. Looks great. I have begun my research, this will be our 29 th on WS, 2nd time on the Pride we like the ship. Happy Sailing to us. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Strenz said:

We are on the 18 day Canary Islands, to Portugal, N. Africa to Spain April 2025. Looks great. I have begun my research, this will be our 29 th on WS, 2nd time on the Pride we like the ship. Happy Sailing to us. 

Thats the one we are on too