Reserving Select Dining Time

TMLAalum

I have reserved the 6:15 time slot for the 6 of us traveling together on the 8/28 Eclipse sailing. Only one has been confirmed in an email, the others are "in the cart" and keep getting bounced back every time I attempt to confirm those. I did get a message saying there is a conflict with one of those reserved times, but the date isn't specified. Any hints?

3 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

I have reserved the 6:15 time slot for the 6 of us traveling together on the 8/28 Eclipse sailing. Only one has been confirmed in an email, the others are "in the cart" and keep getting bounced back every time I attempt to confirm those. I did get a message saying there is a conflict with one of those reserved times, but the date isn't specified. Any hints?

I have had problems in the past and now I phone Captains Club to make the reservations. 800 760-0654

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

has one of your group booked Speciality Dining on one night?

6 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

Just mention my name!

Elvis 

2 minutes ago, the penguins said:

has one of your group booked Speciality Dining on one night?

No. But there could be a conflict in the tour Fred booked in Charlottetown PEI because it may end after 6:15. I will call Cap't Club tomorrow about this and the issue we have with our cruise not being transferred to our TA yet.

3 minutes ago, Elvis1209 said:

Just mention my name!

Elvis 

I'll try that when I call Cap't Club!

BTW, Fred's USMMA reunion is scheduled for the weekend after Labor Day when we are still aboard the Eclipse! Bummer!

1 minute ago, TMLAalum said:

I'll try that when I call Cap't Club!

BTW, Fred's USMMA reunion is scheduled for the weekend after Labor Day when we are still aboard the Eclipse! Bummer!

Just ask the Captain to make a detour to the USMMA.  They have a dock there.  Shouldn't be a problem.   Again,  just mention my name!

Elvis 

• Haha 1