11 minutes ago, tauntoncheer said:

Purchased my air through Royal Caribbeans land to sea to Barcelona. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my seats for a price before flight?Has anyone ever done it before? Thanks in advance. 

Look up your booking on the airline's website.  Your Air2Sea confirmation should have a six digit alphanumeric locator #.

1 hour ago, tauntoncheer said:

Purchased my air through Royal Caribbeans land to sea to Barcelona. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my seats for a price before flight?Has anyone ever done it before? Thanks in advance. 

Yes.  I actually just did it for a flight to New Orleans from Philadelphia.

On the topics of Air2sea. Can you book through them to arrive 2 days before cruise departure and then for a return a week after the cruise returns. ie staying an extra 7 days after cruise ends.

Do we have to fly into nearest airport? Or can I fly into and out of Malian instead of Venice,when cruise leaves from Ravenna 

I understand all transfers are up to me.

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, link99 said:

Can you book through them to arrive 2 days before cruise departure and then for a return a week after the cruise returns. ie staying an extra 7 days after cruise ends?

Yes.

You probably don't want to limit yourself to a very small airport, but if there are flights there, A2S can probably book it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Yes.

You probably don't want to limit yourself to a very small airport, but if there are flights there, A2S can probably book it.

Thanks. It would be into and out of Milan. Then Taking the high speed train to Bologna and xfer to Ravenna Train. 

On 3/21/2024 at 5:04 PM, tauntoncheer said:

If you book thru Royal, you don't actually have to pay for your air until final payment.  I wanted to upgrade once, but couldn't because the flight was not ticketed, i.e. actually paid for.  I had to pay for the flight before I could be upgraded.

On 3/21/2024 at 5:04 PM, tauntoncheer said:

Yes -- once you've paid and have a ticket locator number you are able to upgrade.