Infinity - TV system, movies on suites?

Georgeven

Hi there,

We´ll be on-board next week and we're booked om a Royal suite. Was thinking about the TV and movies system in Infinity, there is always a day or two, we just want to be a little lazy and just chill and watch a movie. Have read that the TV offerings are not that good in the Infinity, is it the same for the upper suites? Or does anyone know if it's possible to stream from your apple devices?

Jorge.-

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Georgeven said:

Hi there,

We´ll be on-board next week and we're booked om a Royal suite. Was thinking about the TV and movies system in Infinity, there is always a day or two, we just want to be a little lazy and just chill and watch a movie. Have read that the TV offerings are not that good in the Infinity, is it the same for the upper suites? Or does anyone know if it's possible to stream from your apple devices?

Jorge.-

Selection of movies and shows are the same for all classes on the ship.    On newer ships they have a menu item to be able to stream from your PC or Phone but is a bit choppy.

I just posted a tutorial on my Private FB page on how to access the Ports on the Celebrity Fleet.

Please feel free contact me if you need help.   I'm a techno nerd..LOL

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Selection of movies and shows are the same for all classes on the ship.    On newer ships they have a menu item to be able to stream from your PC or Phone but is a bit choppy.

That's not necessarily true. We were on the Infinity last October and the TV/movie system was horrible. Infinity wasn't "Revolutionized" and the system was the old one. We were in our cabin for 5 days (covid) and the only option was to connect my tablet and watch what I had downloaded. 

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I just posted a tutorial on my Private FB page on how to access the Ports on the Celebrity Fleet.

Please feel free contact me if you need help.   I'm a techno nerd..LOL

I thought Techno nerd and Facebook user was an oxymoron?  

4 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I thought Techno nerd and Facebook user was an oxymoron?  

I represent that remark !!   I've never been big on Facebook but recently many of the Groups are not more popular than the Roll Calls on CC.    I miss the active Roll Calls.  

• Like 2

Thanks guys, I think we'll be bringing our cable to connect to the TV in case we need it... will update the status of the TV thing once we're on-board