sister ships room layouts the same?

Hello.  anyone know if sister ships are pretty much identical, as far as room locations?  My last cruise was on the getaway, and I stayed in room 5155.  the location of that room was great.  I'm planning my next cruise on the breakaway and I see that room 5155 is available.  I was wondering if I could expect the room to be in the same location as it is on the getaway.  thanks 

They are generally very similar, but it isn’t guaranteed that they will be exactly the same. I have certainly seen some differences between cabin locations on sister ships.

As mentioned above it’s easy to check. The deck plans are also on the NCL website.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

actually, it isn't, but thanks

It isn't easy? It took me about 30 seconds to compare the locations. I'd say that's pretty easy. But I'll save you 30 seconds by telling you they're in the exact same spot. 

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

It isn't easy? It took me about 30 seconds to compare the locations. I'd say that's pretty easy. But I'll save you 30 seconds by telling you they're in the exact same spot. 

LOL.  It would have actually been easier for you to just move on to the next post.  sorry I actually came here for any help.  Have a good day

Funny Emoji - Animated Emoticon

@dbrown84...I'm sorry you feel that you feel you did not receive the type of help you wanted/expected.  Many of us really do depend on www.cruisedeckplans.com (and others) to look up cabin info.  We try to help as much as possible.

• Like 3

Sort of confused.  Unless the OP was hoping to find a magical poster who happened to stay on both ships in that exact room…..then the only advice that could be given was to check the deck plans which are available on multiple sites. 

But one can’t discount that there is a large group of people on the internet who derive great pleasure in being rude to other posters.  Almost as if they don’t realize/care there are real people with thoughts and feelings behind the screen name. 

My advice to OP is that if you are going to post a question in an online forum, then you don’t really get to gate keep who gives you an answer.  Call NCL next time and be rude to them instead?

• Like 3