Parking at Long Beach cruise ship terminal

I've parked at the pier and once at the Maya DoubleTree's "Stay and Park" or whatever they call their "Park and Cruise" program.  I haven't considered the Long Beach Convention Center and will follow this thread.

Yes just off the miracle 

arrived at the port and the parking lot was coned off, no opportunity to park, a very friendly gate keeper informed us that there were 2 cruise ships out and that the lot was full. We were given directions to the convention center. I dropped off our bags and proceeded to the convention center, less then 10 minutes. I had to pay 6 days ($120) to enter the lot. Parked and a shuttle was waiting to take us to the ship, total time less than 25 minutes. This was at 11 in the morning.  Returning had a bit of a wrinkle. There were busses waiting for us and we stored our luggage in the bus however the driver took us to the wrong location!!! Probably 15 minutes waisted, really no big deal but at the end of the cruise we just wanted to get home. Anyway when we arrived at the proper location my wife waited with the luggage on the sidewalk while I got the car(roof parking) from there it was a to b.   Hope this helps 

jgb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks JGB, appreciate the info. It sounds like you didn't get any notification before the cruise. Was wondering if we would be notified before our cruise next month.

We leave in 2 days on the Miracle, this is from the “Know before you go” email sent a couple days ago regarding parking.

PARKING (FOR CARNIVAL MIRACLE DEPARTURES FROM LONG BEACH)

Due to limited capacity at the cruise terminal garage, parking will not be available for your cruise. If you live in the area and it is convenient to do so, we encourage you to consider making alternate transportation arrangements that include ride sharing/taxi services or being dropped off/picked up by a family member or friend.

If driving is the best option, we have secured parking at the nearby Long Beach Convention Center (approximately 10 minutes from the cruise terminal). 

Here are some additional details for you to know: 

• Please proceed directly to the cruise terminal to drop off your luggage and travelling companions. 
  • At the cruise terminal, you will be provided with directions and a card to identify you as a Carnival Miracle guest for parking area entry, which will be in a designated section of the Convention Center facility. 
  • Parking will cost US$20, per day (including embarkation and debarkation day), and only card payments will be accepted upon entry (cash payment is not an option). 
  • Complimentary shuttle service will be available to take you to the terminal on embarkation day and back to the convention center when you return to Long Beach at the end of your cruise. Accommodations will be in place for our guests with mobility limitation. The last shuttle will run 30 minutes prior to the final boarding time printed on your boarding pass.
  • Signage will be on site to direct guests to the designated parking area.
  • Oversized vehicles (those utilizing more than one parking space) cannot park in the cruise terminal garage or at the offsite location. Guests must make alternate/offsite parking arrangements.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/4/2024 at 3:25 PM, tree.critter said:

We leave in 2 days on the Miracle, this is from the “Know before you go” email sent a couple days ago regarding parking.

PARKING (FOR CARNIVAL MIRACLE DEPARTURES FROM LONG BEACH)

Is this just for Miracle? Or do passengers on Radiance or Panorama sometimes have to park there as well?

• Host Carolyn locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic