Hideaway Beach for April cruises

Anyone with an April cruise - today I received another "sale" email for my April cruises. Price for Hideaway Beach is $26.99 + Bahamas tax $29.68 total for both my April cruises. Email indicates price is good through tomorrow. My last trip there wasn't good only because I didn't feel well. I wanted to give it another try. I booked for one of the cruises today. My previous low price was $22 but $25 with Bahamas tax added. 

We were there in march - oversold. Practically every adult on allure and liberty was there. No seats near pool - beach is a pond.

For $19-26 would go back and sit in pool. For more i would stay on ship.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

We were there in march - oversold. Practically every adult on allure and liberty was there. No seats near pool - beach is a pond.

Yikes - I am sad but not surprised to read this as I wanted to give it at least one try.   

We sailed Allure a week or so after Hideaway beach was open and it took the crowd and loud DJ music away from lagoon pool.  That was a plus for us! Bartenders were looking for customers so drinks came fast and strong.

Hideway beach is currently priced at $47.99 per person for our upcoming cruise. I'll pass for now.   

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

I am not a pool person, I want to sit at a nice beach, which is why we always sit at Chill and enjoy all the free stuff.  Not willing to pay for Hideway and have loud music and such.  We go back in June/July again and will just totally enjoy Chill and lay on my mat in the water and enjoy my free beach.