Adventure

We are back from a great cruise on the Adventure. Was home 3 days when the Wife came down with a very bad cough and Cold symptoms.  Self test said Covid but who knows. Just a reminder to wash hands pre, during and past cruise ...we want everyone safe and healthy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harrisonkid said:

We are back from a great cruise on the Adventure. Was home 3 days when the Wife came down with a very bad cough and Cold symptoms.  Self test said Covid but who knows. Just a reminder to wash hands pre, during and past cruise ...we want everyone safe and healthy 

I came home with covid from my cruise in January.  My sisters, who are both vaccinated and boosted, came down with it from a church event so sadly it is every where.

I gave covid 2yrs of my life and will not give it anymore.  Especially for something that seems to be no more than a bad sinus infection.

I hope your wife feels better soon and that this will not change your love of cruising…

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Who knows where your wife contracted her symptoms. Could have been at a port of call, the airport, on an airplane.  Anywhere, including the ship. Glad you enjoyed your cruise and hope she feels better soon.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

Thanks for the good wishes for my Wife !! Only Death will stop us from cruising lol. Not sure when or where this bug was caught and at this Pont we don't care . We have two more scheduled this year unless we win a Billion dollar lottery...then it's look out Super Mario.

• Like 2

On 4/6/2024 at 6:13 AM, Harrisonkid said:

Just a reminder to wash hands pre, during and past cruise ...we want everyone safe and healthy 

Our first trip post-COVID was on Adventure and it was the first sighting of the actual sinks and soap in the Windjammer entrance. That was a good idea. 

We spent a week in Hawaii in March and the week after we got home, we all came down with cough, sinus stuff and headaches. Some of us tested positive for Covid and some not - who knows?!? Because of my age, etc., I took Paxlovid for 5 days and it did help a lot.  Until we all build up stronger immunity to these new viruses, we'll get them. This will not stop me from living my life and my 2 cruises this summer!!