Stock OBC...when?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, topaz123 said:

Where do I get the stockperks ap?

The app store on your phone. Google app store or the Apple equivalent

Edited by stobe1
  • Like 2

Installed the app........I have all my investments with FIDELITY......tried using the app...get a message that " Fidelity does not accept PLAID". Plaid being a program to verify ownership?? At a stand still here....help??

8 minutes ago, topaz123 said:

Installed the app........I have all my investments with FIDELITY......tried using the app...get a message that " Fidelity does not accept PLAID". Plaid being a program to verify ownership?? At a stand still here....help??

Go to their contact page. Maybe they have a process where you can manually upload your most recent Fidelity statement showing your CCL stock.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stobe1 said:

Go to their contact page. Maybe they have a process where you can manually upload your most recent Fidelity statement showing your CCL stock.

Thats pretty much exactly what I've done. My investment are through Fidelity. First time I used/setup Stockperks I included a copy of my ownership statement and used that one statement to redeem the perk for 3 different cruises. No login to my Fidelity account needed. 

Thanks.....finally noted that Fidelity would not accept Plaid, but saw the option to manually upload statement,ownership,etc.  Hopefully I have all uploaded ok....did 3 pages, ....looks like about a week to make sure all good. Thanks to all for the comments !!

I have Fidelity also.

I bought the 100 shares on a Tues.

The next day, I simply screen printed my holdings from the Fidelity portal and uploaded to Stockperks (the transaction hadn't even settled).  

Fri I received notice that ownership was validated and I immediately submitted 2 separate booking numbers for OBC.

Tues afternoon, OBC was added to both bookings and I immediately sold the stock.

Super easy and quick and I even made about $75 on the stock sale.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, topaz123 said:

I got the email that my stock was validated from Stockperks.......so...is that all I need to do, or do I have to submit to Carnival.

Thats all you need. It wont show up as OBC on your cruise documents, but it will be showing on your account when you board. You just have to trust the process that it will be there.

2 hours ago, topaz123 said:

I got the email that my stock was validated from Stockperks.......so...is that all I need to do, or do I have to submit to Carnival.

1 hour ago, Eve4fun said:

I had my stock Fidelity stock ownership validated today however I can not enter the date of my cruise. Anyone having the same issue?

It's a 2 step process... After stock ownership is validated, you have to redeem the perk to get OBC. Go back to the app, tap on the "eligible" tab, select the cruiseline, then tap on Redeem Perk. That is where you have to provide booking number, etc.

1 hour ago, stobe1 said:

Thats all you need. It wont show up as OBC on your cruise documents, but it will be showing on your account when you board. You just have to trust the process that it will be there.

Actually, it will show up online... Under Booking & Order Details, go to View Invoice Details, scroll down to the On-Board Credits section, then click on the little down arrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, crooooze said:

Actually, it will show up online... Under Booking & Order Details, go to View Invoice Details, scroll down to the On-Board Credits section, then click on the little down arrow.

Interesting. Stockholder OBC didn't used to show up on your documentation. Maybe it does now. It used to be just normal OBC showed up there.

Well OP, if thats the case, disregard what I said then.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to all......Received my $100 OBC....It was visible on the INVOICE details page of our reservation. All in all about 5 days from original submission to STOCKPERKS to showing up on our invoice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, crooooze said:

It's a 2 step process... After stock ownership is validated, you have to redeem the perk to get OBC. Go back to the app, tap on the "eligible" tab, select the cruiseline, then tap on Redeem Perk. That is where you have to provide booking number, etc.

It still doesn't let me put the cruise date.....is there a time restriction? like 3 months prior or full payment, or anything?

You got to do the stock perks app. It took 2 days for approval. You might as well get something for what you spent on those stocks .ships are sailing full but the stock value is dropping like it's invested in the Titanic or something..

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Eve4fun said:

It still doesn't let me put the cruise date.....is there a time restriction? like 3 months prior or full payment, or anything?

There is a time restriction - no closer than 2 weeks prior to sailing and no later than Dec 31, 2024. Full payment is not required.

But having said that, the form should let you enter any date.  What happens when you tap on the Cruise Date field?

Edited by crooooze

1 minute ago, crooooze said:

There is a time restriction - no closer than 2 weeks prior to sailing and no later than Dec 31, 2024. Full payment is not required.

But having said that, the form should let you enter any date.  What happens when you tap on the Cruise Date field?

Well...it doesn't let me enter the date.....October 31, 2024.... any ideas of how I can contact them?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Eve4fun said:

Well...it doesn't let me enter the date.....October 31, 2024.... any ideas of how I can contact them?

What happens when you tap the date field? No drop-down calendar pops up?

Perhaps uninstall and reinstall the app.

Under the Profile menu, there's a Contact Us form. You can try reaching out to them from there

Edited by crooooze
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crooooze said:

What happens when you tap the date field? No drop-down calendar pops up?

Perhaps uninstall and reinstall the app.

Under the Profile menu, there's a Contact Us form. You can try reaching out to them from there

There is a drop down calendar however would not take the date.

I took your advise and sent them a msg to the "Contact us" form. If anyone is interested I can later post the results....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Eve4fun said:

There is a drop down calendar however would not take the date.

Make sure after you select the date, you tap on Confirm to save it and to go back to the form.

Some phones are set to display a larger font and the Confirm button may not be visible unless you scroll down.

Edited by crooooze
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crooooze said:

Make sure after you select the date, you tap on Confirm to save it and to go back to the form.

Some phones are set to display a larger font and the Confirm button may not be visible unless you scroll down.

Nothing worked .......thank you all for your advices. ....I tried them each....wouldn't let me set the date :((. Sent them a message, hopefully they will respond. Luckily I have few more months to try and take care of it....