Med cruise

Waju

I started to do some research yesterday for our cruise on Arvia later in the year.  When looking at Valencia it recommended I try the drink Horchata so I googled it and found this picture - the information under the photo made my day 🤣IMG_7692.thumb.png.6ffe864e01308805cfb7da6e10feeabd.png

• Haha 10

That's more like it... 😂

It's been getting a bit 'tetchy' on this board recently with posters insisting on the last word, when is freedom dining not freedom dining and grammar being corrected, so thank you for bringing the board back down to my level😂👇

Andy 

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

16 minutes ago, Waju said:

I started to do some research yesterday for our cruise on Arvia later in the year.  When looking at Valencia it recommended I try the drink Horchata so I googled it and found this picture - the information under the photo made my day 🤣IMG_7692.thumb.png.6ffe864e01308805cfb7da6e10feeabd.png

I will order that in Costa later today.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AndyMichelle said:

That's more like it... 😂

It's been getting a bit 'tetchy' on this board recently with posters insisting on the last word, when is freedom dining not freedom dining and grammar being corrected, so thank you for bringing the board back down to my level😂👇

Andy 

Andy.

Having a drink with you and @kalos would be fun.👍

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Waju said:

We tried horchata in Valencia a number of years ago.  The ones we had certainly fitted the bill as we were a bit peckish at the time, but eating anything like the fartons pictured with it could have provided enough calories to match our total normal daily intake.  The drinks were just nice at the time, but very thick and sweet, though must admit the one in your picture looks more like a drink, so they must vary.

Good to try different things when going ashore.  We have taken to having lunch out in ports quite a lot now and the Med is a place where that can be affordable. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Andy.

Having a drink with you and @kalos would be fun.👍

Cheers Graham, the drinks would be on you . I don't mean poured over you 

(Soz for the bad gramar ) I mean your buying 😄

Andy got me thinking , can prisoners in the nick have freedom dining ? 🤔

@AndyMichelle Hope you and Michelle have a great cruise 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1