The Fabulous Melissa

39 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

@Jamman54, @TxTeach79 and any other fans of the fabulous bartender Melissa, she is on Vista!! Good thing we're on a B2B because we just found her today. 🤦‍♀️

Oh heck yeah!!! Melissa on a B2B??!? I'm deliciously hydrated already!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

@Jamman54, @TxTeach79 and any other fans of the fabulous bartender Melissa, she is on Vista!! Good thing we're on a B2B because we just found her today. 🤦‍♀️

Where is she at Beth? We were just talking about her the other day! 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Is Melissa at Alchemy?  I don't think I have met The Fabulous Melissa😊

Kittycat, there is a Melissa who was at Alchemy and Fortune Teller on Mardi Gras. But this FABULOUS Melissa we met at Center Stage Bar, then she was a Java Blue and Brass Magnolia, all on MG. I thought she was headed to Pride after that but she actually went to Panorama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Kittycat, there is a Melissa who was at Alchemy and Fortune Teller on Mardi Gras. But this FABULOUS Melissa we met at Center Stage Bar, then she was a Java Blue and Brass Magnolia, all on MG. I thought she was headed to Pride after that but she actually went to Panorama.

I wonder if it is "our" Melissa.  This was a couple of years ago at the Brass Magnolia on Mardi Gras.  She made our cruise special along with the BEST drinks!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

I wonder if it is "our" Melissa.  This was a couple of years ago at the Brass Magnolia on Mardi Gras.  She made our cruise special along with the BEST drinks!

I'd be willing to bet it was. She was there in December 2022. I forgot to say, also at Red Frog Tiki during the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I'd be willing to bet it was. She was there in December 2022. I forgot to say, also at Red Frog Tiki during the day.

I'll bet that was her. We were on in Jan. 2023. She was a standout!  She was right up there with "Nicola" a bar server from the Breeze in 2019.  He was amazing. If you knew him, you would remember. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RoperDK said:

That's her!  When I saw her full name on my receipt on Vista last week, it immediately rang a bell and then I suddenly remembered seeing her face before too.  My husband asked her what ships she was on before and she said she was on Mardi Gras at Brass Magnolia so I figured that was where I knew her from.  We asked her if she knew Jennifer from Mexico (another favorite) and she said they were together on Mardi Gras so I knew that was it.

When I got home, I looked back at my notes from my Mardi Gras cruises (I write notes/reviews of every cruise) and I had written down "Melissa from Brass Magnolia" as one of the notable team members I wanted to mention in the survey.  She's amazing!  She called me Martini Girl because that's what I would always order lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey, she looks familiar! I hung out a few times in the atrium and she made me some drinks. I didn't realize at the time that I was in the presence of a Carnival celebrity! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Knights on the Beach said:

You must have been out later than us, we were there for a couple hours too!

Just missed you. Got there around 9:15. 😎

• Like 1