Closet Space on Beyond - Inside and Ocean View.

chrismch

Looking at the 3D views of these rooms on Celebrity and it looks like there are only 2 side by side closet doors what looks like the size of half of a bifold door, maybe something under the coral display on the shelf and maybe at the desk. Have they really shrunk storage that much? Or is it an optics issue?

We were on Beyond in an OV in January.  It took me a day to find all of the closets because some of them just don't look like closets.  Once I found them there was plenty of space for our stuff on a 10 nighter. It is weird layout.  For me things that looked like walls turned out to be closet/cabinet doors...

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, chrismch said:

Looking at the 3D views of these rooms on Celebrity and it looks like there are only 2 side by side closet doors what looks like the size of half of a bifold door, maybe something under the coral display on the shelf and maybe at the desk. Have they really shrunk storage that much? Or is it an optics issue?

You are forgetting about the 3 drawer dresser in both types of rooms. The inside cabins have that one closet while the Oceanview cabins have additional storage: above, below and to the left of the coral display shelf are additional storage. There's plenty of places to your stuff.

Edited by kwokpot