FOS question...taste of Royal LUNCH

Has anyone done Taste of Royal lunch on FOS? I know the bigger newer ships have more variety of restaurants so I'm specifically asking about FOS because we'll be on her in August.

The sample menu shown on the website shows items from restaurants that aren't even on Freedom 😅

Haven’t done it on Freedom, but have done it on other ships that don’t have all the restaurants. Like Hook or Wonderland, the cooks/chefs still do a great job 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, toxicfairy said:

The sample menu shown on the website shows items from restaurants that aren't even on Freedom 😅

That's the whole point 🙂 It's samples of the "finer" restaurants across the fleet. All the ships share the same cookbooks/recipes so can prepare anything.

We did it once, and enjoyed it.

We did it on Harmony...and considered it a failure.  All the dishes were either undercooked or overcooked and tasteless.  Service not good either.   They held it in 150, which should have had their act together, but didn't.  

Not sure if we will ever try it again.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GJustice said:

That's the whole point 🙂 It's samples of the "finer" restaurants across the fleet. All the ships share the same cookbooks/recipes so can prepare anything.

We did it once, and enjoyed it.

I understand that. However if one ship has a finer seafood place and another does not they don't have what it takes to make that. Which is why I was specifically asking about Freedom.