Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

12 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yay Alchemy Bar!! Craig and I will be in a Havana Cabana so we will be hitting the Havana bar as well😁👍

Ooo la la, the Havana Bar is beautiful, we did Inaugural TA on Horizon in 2018, not Havana Cabin but anyone can enjoy the “bar,” we will soon hear what @Saint Gregthinks about it. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Ooo la la, the Havana Bar is beautiful, we did Inaugural TA on Horizon in 2018, not Havana Cabin but anyone can enjoy the “bar,” we will soon hear what @Saint Gregthinks about it. 

I don’t book Havana and don’t spend much time at the Havana bar. I do plan to try to make myself try their Cuban coffees. It’s late for coffee for me when they open but I’m going to try to remember 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 9

All of the fun ship guys seem to have the carnival tumblers instead of just regular fun ships. I’m heading to tides.

IMG_7110.thumb.jpeg.5924419552f4ea053534a55dc60a2472.jpeg

There’s one with regular fun ships.

IMG_7111.thumb.jpeg.cda3ddf577b6c64e43713ac6c4765dbc.jpeg

IMG_7112.thumb.jpeg.fa0e7db7f014da02a77c761933768379.jpeg

• Like 22

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I noticed this on spirit and they’re doing it here. Trying to push people to mustard first thing.

I stopped in the room first.

IMG_7102.jpeg

On the 2nd leg of our B2B,  I got flagged after one drink. Patti and our friends Beth and Mark got their 2nd drinks no problem. We normally get the muster out of the way no problem,  but I was surprised that I got  flagged. I truly believe that you should not get any drinks until you go to muster! 😎

• Like 21
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

On the 2nd leg of our B2B,  I got flagged after one drink. Patti and our friends Beth and Mark got their 2nd drinks no problem. We normally get the muster out of the way no problem,  but I was surprised that I got  flagged. I truly believe that you should not get any drinks until you go to muster! 😎

If you want a fun ship find one of the walking around guys with the hand written receipts. They have any records with them. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If you want a fun ship find one of the walking around guys with the hand written receipts. They have any records with them. 

We knew the bartenders from the first cruise,  so they gave me a drink anyway,  but I had to do the muster to clear my account so they could charge me going forward. Wasn't a big deal. 😎

• Like 8

I stepped down from JiJi and stepped into the chaos that is the embarkation buffet. It was so bad people were using the drink station as a table.

Look at this guys line! This is almost where I was standing when I was in line for a Covid burger on panorama.

IMG_7151.thumb.jpeg.41362fded1ec3e494c685a004a5820ee.jpeg

IMG_7152.thumb.jpeg.bfe91f5883f780230f282cd3acbfd957.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Outside of the mustard this lady asked the guy holding the sign for his hat. She says “I want your hat. I don’t want to buy one. I just want yours.”

he says he needs it to work. She says “won’t they just give you another one?” He says no they just give him one uniform 

IMG_7156.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 22

Posted (edited)

I was looking for a place to watch the draft and have drinks. I went to P&A first. All of their TVs are advertising. What a waste. Just like the pub on splendor. I wonder if panorama is like that now. @Jamman54 probably remembers I was watching UFC on the equivalent channel this tv on panorama when we met.

IMG_7157.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8