Bed linens on 11 night cruise

6 minutes ago, GMomKassie said:

Just wondering if bed sheets are changed during longer cruises than 7 days?

Yes, usually.  I think they work on a 7 day schedule. Of course fresh linens on turnover day.

10 hours ago, cshim said:

Why didn't you say something? Do you change your sheets every day at home?

Certainly not. I change mine at home every seven days. I didn't say anything because these attendants work their butts off to please us.

14 hours ago, cshim said:

Why didn't you say something? Do you change your sheets every day at home?

Change my bed every 3rd day, like clean fresh sheets. Once I wasnt 100% sure on a 16n & 13n B2B that they were changed enough times during my Cruise, no midcruise service done on either, I now do tiny mark on corner of bottom sheet just make sure. Since then did catch one Attendant not giving me a single linen change on a 13n Repo. Happened on a Cruise that my Balcony door leaked wetting my carpet, ended up with REALLY good $$$$ FCC for that one, paid for my next 2 Cruises. Back in 80s-90s Royal changed them every day.

Talk to your cabin steward.  They are friendly, patient, and eager to please.  When I introduce myself on day one, I discuss this.  If I leave the bed open when I leave the cabin, I'd like fresh linens.  If covered, I'm happy with what I have.  If towels are on the floor, please refresh.  If the ice bucket cover is off, please fill.  When I put the "out of cabin" magnet on the outside of the door, I will be gone for breakfast or dining, and would appreciate cabin service.