Sun Princess dining reservations opened

11 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Can someone please tell me the difference between the dining rooms on decks 6 and 7? I am searching and I cannot find the information. I know I’ve read it before here but I can’t find it. 

As I understand it;

Deck 6 is traditional seating. Most likely around 5 PM and 7:30 PM. same table, same people unless you have a table for 2.

Deck 7 is anytime seating. You can choose a time to be seated & if its's vacant when you arrive then you'll be seated immediately. Otherwise there may be a short wait.

You also can just show up without reservations & be seated at the next available table but people with reservations will be seated first.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 555 said:

As I understand it;

Deck 6 is traditional seating. Most likely around 5 PM and 7:30 PM. same table, same people unless you have a table for 2.

Deck 7 is anytime seating. You can choose a time to be seated & if its's vacant when you arrive then you'll be seated immediately. Otherwise there may be a short wait.

You also can just show up without reservations & be seated at the next available table but people with reservations will be seated first.

Thank you!

Yes deck 6 is traditional dining same table server and time choice of early or late.  Deck 7 is reservations for times starting at 5pm for a table shared or individual, can also do walk up without a reservation will be different server each night.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how early  Spellbound reservations open up?  We just booked most of our nightly reservations on Deck 7 for our Nov. cruise.  When we reserved it we looked at Deck 6 traditional reservations it looks like 5pm is only for shared tables and 7:30pm is for private tables at least that is what it shows on the app.

4 minutes ago, Bettyboop66 said:

When making reservations for Anytime dining is there a way to request a table for 2?

Of course.

You select all that in your dining set-up.

Pick your date, pick private or shared, pick time..

On 5/1/2024 at 11:39 AM, voljeep said:

#metoo

October cruise, deposit only paid, highest status, premier - trying to book Catch and another - trying to charge $90 for each night

The cover charge is $45 per person....

I was able to get in initially and realized that I had booked for the incorrect date for one reservation (we sail in mid-June). So cancelled it and have been trying to rebook for days and keep getting an error on the app, no matter what day or restaurant I select. When I try to do it on the web, it says it can't find our Journey. I enjoy cruising with Princess once we're on board, but their app is just awful and frustrating. Will most likely have to book when we board the ship and be stuck with whatever times are left over. 

On 5/4/2024 at 2:39 PM, sandyoftheseas said:

Does anyone know how early  Spellbound reservations open up? 

I just booked it for a cruise in September.  Two options were offered, 6:30 and 8:30.  Paid up front to the cc that Princess has on file for me.