Concierge room amenities ???

I would like to know if this room category has umbrellas (1 or 2), and binoculars complimentary for passenger use? Just need to know if I should add these to my packing list! 
Thanks in advance for any info😊

The only differences we really noticed was a luncheon on embarkation day in the MDR that felt a little special, and access to Concierge that I really only used once or twice. The Concierge Class was a special deal on that cruise so we took it- otherwise a balcony would be just fine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

There were 2 umbrellas and 1 set of binoculars in my Apr Reflection concierge cabin. I didn't try any of them.

Thanks for the details 😊 

On 5/3/2024 at 5:07 PM, jwlane said:

Binoculars are not good, umbrellas not much better.

They tend to remind me of the cheap binocular rentals at the stadiums.

Another quick question is will we receive a beach bag in our room on the first day to use at the pool and to go on shore?

6 minutes ago, Spyder2up said:

Another quick question is will we receive a beach bag in our room on the first day to use at the pool and to go on shore?

You should get a canvas bag with soft handles..no zipper,  but a zipper pouch inside.  That's what we got in AQ class..It was in the closet.. if not ask your Room attendant..You can take it home.

Pool towels are available at the pool, no limit,  and left there in bins  after use.  (there's no check out/in system)

..Beach Towels for shore excursions are in the cabin,  or supplied by attendant on  the evening before port   .and must be returned at the cabin. ( charge applies if lost)

• Thanks 1

Just now, hcat said:

You should get a canvas bag with soft handles..no zipper,  but a zipper pouch inside.  That's what we got in AQ class..It was in the closet.. if not ask your Room attendant..You can take it home.

Pool towels are available at the pool, no limit,  and left there in bins  after use.  (there's no check out/in system)

..Beach Towels for shore excursions are in the cabin,  or supplied by attendant on  the evening before port   .and must be returned at the cabin. ( charge applies if lost)

Thank you for the info…and for responding so quickly.