Queen Anne Menus

bluemarble

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, alc13 said:

I wonder if the larger number of vegetarian items is meant for younger cruisers, who might be eating less meat for health and/or environmental reasons.  

PS  I thought that cauliflower pithier sounded delicious, first or second night.

It has been the menu pattern for some time.

PS Yuck. 😀

Edited by exlondoner

1 minute ago, alc13 said:

Maybe Cunard has always had more vegetarian options?

PS Spellcheck misspelled pithivier

Not on my older menus, I think. But as I’m mid-packing, I don’t think I today is the day to find them and check. 😀

PS Yuck, however it is spelt. 😀

18 hours ago, rakkor said:

Here's an extract from our 2016 cruise on QE in Britannia, 6 Entreees so 30% veggie

image.thumb.png.16c7713fe17c77dceaf5361bf82466f0.png

I had the asparagus mille feuille on a couple of cruises and it was delicious. I also like the sound of the cauliflower pithivier. I love cauliflower in curries. Vongole is always a favourite too. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 2:25 PM, Selbourne said:

I’d be very interested to see the a’la carte additions for Britannia Club and whether they remain the same for the entire cruise (as they did when we tried PG on QM2) or vary by day.

If the food is as good in the standard Britannia restaurant as it sounds on the menus then we have a lot to look forward to. 

Often travel  in Britannia Club, disembarked Queen Anne this morning from Club Dining .

The A 'la Carte additions have remained the same for 'several years' with the exception of the Flambe' desserts that change each evening.     

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Often travel  in Britannia Club, disembarked Queen Anne this morning from Club Dining .

The A 'la Carte additions have remained the same for 'several years' with the exception of the Flambe' desserts that change each evening.     

I hope that you enjoyed your cruise and found Club dining to be up to scratch?

Would you be kind enough to share what the fixed a ‘La carte additions are (those that you can remember)? I’d be most grateful.