Sorry, one more question!

Hi all, I have 2 casual dining meals included with Princess Plus, but despite my searching, have only so far determined that Alfredo’s Pizzeria is a venue for this. Surely there’s more on offer than that? Thanks in advance for anyone patient enough to reply to a question I admittedly should be able to find the answer to. The dining page on their own website doesn’t seem to make it very clear, or I’m just having a bad brain day😂

2 minutes ago, AlpineBliss said:

Hi all, I have 2 casual dining meals included with Princess Plus, but despite my searching, have only so far determined that Alfredo’s Pizzeria is a venue for this. Surely there’s more on offer than that? Thanks in advance for anyone patient enough to reply to a question I admittedly should be able to find the answer to. The dining page on their own website doesn’t seem to make it very clear, or I’m just having a bad brain day😂

Which ship?

Depending on what ship you are on: Gigis or Alfredo’s,  O’Malleys Irish Pub, Salty Dog Gastropub, Vines, Ocean Terrace Sushi, Planks and Steamers.  Not all of these venues are on each ship so check your specific ship to see what’s available. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I believe she is on the Sky Princess later this month.

Ocean Terrace Sushi bar could be another option?

Sky does not have O'Malley's or other venues.

Do not confuse the Salty Dog Grill counter on the pool deck with the Gastro Pub.   No Gastro Pub onboard.

We would be happy to visit Alfredo's twice!

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

I believe she is on the Sky Princess later this month.

Ocean Terrace Sushi bar could be another option?

Sky does not have O'Malley's or other venues.

Do not confuse the Salty Dog Grill counter on the pool deck with the Gastro Pub.   No Gastro Pub onboard.

We would be happy to visit Alfredo's twice!

I’m a He, but many thanks for your reply 😊 Sorry all, I’m on the Sky Princess. Happy to hear Ocean Terrace is an option. I did wonder about Salty Dogs, as it seemed included to me. The Gastropub on other ships clarifies things for me. This will only be my third cruise, and I appreciate everyone’s help here.

Enjoy!!!!   Sorry,  I type faster than I think.. Somehow had the idea that it was a woman's post or name.

Of course the grill/counter on the pool deck is open and included for everyone.  The Gastropub would be a different restaurant/venue.

A lot of people really enjoy the Sky!!!