Emerald Princess embarkation day lunch options

I am going to be on the Emerald Princess 8/4/24 Boston to Canada.  I am wondering if there is anything besides the buffet for lunch on embarkation day?

12 minutes ago, clm101798 said:

They don't set embarkation time windows to keep the time in line shorter?

There are no boarding times anymore and when they had them they were never really enforced 

1 hour ago, clm101798 said:

They don't set embarkation time windows to keep the time in line shorter?

No specific embarkation times. Embarkation usually begins somewhere around 10:30/11:00. Once it begins it goes fairly quickly. Cabin access available around 1pm.

One DR open noon to 1:30.

I'm not certain about Boston, but in Ft. Lauderdale the slowest part of the embarkation was passing through security. 

6 hours ago, clm101798 said:

I am going to be on the Emerald Princess 8/4/24 Boston to Canada.  I am wondering if there is anything besides the buffet for lunch on embarkation day?

The best lunch on embarkation day is in one of the main dining rooms (which ever one has the Reserve Collection dining area...deck 6 mid-ship?).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

The best lunch on embarkation day is in one of the main dining rooms (which ever one has the Reserve Collection dining area...deck 6 mid-ship?).

The last 3 cruises I have been on Reserve has been in Da Vinci but regular lunch was in.Botticellis 

I appreciate the answer to the inquiry.  We will be sailing on 5/20 on the Emerald.  The information is very helpful.

We always go to the dining room for lunch but on the Emerald in February our table got lost in the kitchen and it was a two hour affair. Luckily we had interesting table mates and we had no where to be.

• Like 1