Royal Caribbean Visa points for Onboard Credit

I've redeemed some points for onboard credit about two weeks ago and they still aren't showing in my cruise planner.  Does anyone know how long it takes to show up?  TIA

1 hour ago, Tralynn222 said:

I've redeemed some points for onboard credit about two weeks ago and they still aren't showing in my cruise planner.  Does anyone know how long it takes to show up?  TIA

Just redeemed 40k points for our cruise in November. Got the updated "invoice" the same day and funds added to cruise planner two days later. Already used some for embarkation lunch. I feel I was lucky this time, normally not available that fast. I've called RCCL before with my BOA receipt in hand and asked nicely for them to make it available sooner than later. Sometimes it works, sometimes I still have to wait. 

I have cashed in lots of points over several cruises and in all cases, the onboard credit did not show up until within days of embarkation.  On day one of the cruise the credit has always displayed.

44 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

Just redeemed 40k points for our cruise in November. Got the updated "invoice" the same day and funds added to cruise planner two days later. Already used some for embarkation lunch. I feel I was lucky this time, normally not available that fast. I've called RCCL before with my BOA receipt in hand and asked nicely for them to make it available sooner than later. Sometimes it works, sometimes I still have to wait. 

I had to call last year and learned I'd fatfingered my c&a number 🙃 they fixed it. They've always been helpful. 

• Like 1

I recently did this and it took about 2 weeks to post.
I was SO happy I didn't have to wait until a couple of weeks before since we sail April 2025.

• Like 1

I have redeemed points many times and the OBC has always showed up within a couple of days. When I first started doing it, I was told that they redeem them in the order of which cruises are happening the soonest meaning they would redeem for a cruise happening soon and a cruise that was happening months away would be redeemed later. But, as I said, mine have always posted within a couple of days and I have redeemed them as far as 6 - 8 months in advance.