LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

I appreciate that you can still iMessage for free on Royal. On ship. Off ship. Mr. Megan is connecting with work ppl that are on wifi. Good deal. 
Barrington update… this is his last contract. October he goes home and does tours. I’m gonna be his “exclusive” broker. LOL

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

He says “hey!!” I’m gonna try to get an espresso martini but I gotta do it inside. BTW I don’t drink coffee so that will be fun. 

Awww...thanks so much sweetie for talking to him about us!  He really is a good guy.  🥰

I would go to the coffee machine to bring him a double espresso, which he would use.  Don't have to be a coffee drinker to love one of those.  😉 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

@island lady I said Patricia loves her some Barrington and he said “yeah she does” 😆

Awww..thanks!   And once again, sweetie...loving your review and all the nice pictures.  Brings back all the fun we had last week. 🥰 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I don’t have a suitcase yet but we have extra towels. 

Sweetie...you must have something in your suitcase...that went down to the "naughty room".  Just check with Guest services to have them find out.  

I got caught one time with wire (the kind you get from the dry cleaners) hangers.  Yes, allowed, but was enough to flag my bag years ago.  From now on...only plastic hangers get packed.  Never enough hangers in the closet for us.  😉 

So with “your time dining” you stand in one line without a reservation   Or if you have a reservation they divide you into two lines and send the rest of your party to the waiting area. Our reservation is for 6:45. 

image.jpg

• Like 6