LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Nothing like a sea day to show you just how many people are on this ship! George is making me a breakfast pina colada. The kids ran to get breakfast ice cream. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Love breakfast pina coladas, enjoy! 😉

• Like 2

They are cleaning with a fierceness today. The carousel line took forever because they wiped down ever horse between rides. Now the guy keeps wiping down the bar and the bleach smell is strong. Reports say people were “getting sick” everywhere last night. I’m glad we missed that. 

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Confirmed. This guy is wiping down after every single person. Should I be concerned? Bad pork tacos wouldn’t cause a germ outbreak, right?!

Hmmmm,

Not sure about this,

Hope it’s not one of those nasty viruses.

The Veterans salute is very moving.

As a Vets wife, I really appreciated that Royal Caribbean took their time to honor all those who sacrificed so much for this country, 

on our last cruise. 

Thank you all Veterans for your service!!

Edited by LATTELOVE
  • Like 12

57 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

They are cleaning with a fierceness today. The carousel line took forever because they wiped down ever horse between rides. Now the guy keeps wiping down the bar and the bleach smell is strong. Reports say people were “getting sick” everywhere last night. I’m glad we missed that. 

😳

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Walking down hall way. Heard a crew announcement… noro confirmed. Wash your hands 20 seconds in warm water and wear a smile on your face to guests. 

Stay safe! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

Stay safe! 

It’s pretty wonky. A fun game of “does my tummy feel weird or is it in my head” going on! Mr. Megan took the littles to Windjammer while Brink and I went to Park Cafe. I was NOT going to a buffet while this is going on. Currently, I’m inspecting the over the counter meds I brought with us. Just in case. However, I don’t think I brought anything more than tums and acid reflux medicine. 

• Like 8

Just now, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Hope y'all avoid the plague!!!

Thanks. There’s a lot of “red” laundry bags in the hallways. Reminds me of the return to cruising. You knew if there was anything red outside the cabin, they were in quarantine. Don’t know if that still applies in this situation or not. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s being traced back to the pork bao tacos in the MDR apparently. Mr. Megan had those. I’ll have to ask him how he feels after the carousel. 

I used to love those, but the last ones we have had tasted...off.   And one time I got them, there was a sandy grit in them.  Have not ordered since.  Hope your hubs does not come down with anything.  😮 

• Like 3