Did Aquamar Kitchen get installed during Marina refit?

I notice on Marina's deck plans as of today that some of the cabin schematics have changed (e.g., former B3 cabins with extended verandas are now A2 Concierge class, etc.), but the Deck 12 plan is still showing La Reserve and no Aquamar Kitchen. Does anyone know if Oceania followed through with this?

1 hour ago, MarkWiltonM said:

I notice on Marina's deck plans as of today that some of the cabin schematics have changed (e.g., former B3 cabins with extended verandas are now A2 Concierge class, etc.), but the Deck 12 plan is still showing La Reserve and no Aquamar Kitchen. Does anyone know if Oceania followed through with this?

There are at least two people on board that are posting, but nothing about any public areas or changes. You might ask on their thread. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MarkWiltonM said:

Yes Aquamar kitchen is live and well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm on a Facebook page for people cruising  or interested in Marina.  Someone posted a picture of Aquamar Kitchen and said he/she went there for lunch yesterday after embarkation. I'm hoping to hear what the food is like.  I love what they did with it.  Given the small space they had, I figured they'd just make it another Waves with different food.  But it looks a lot different. I'll try to find and screenshot a picture of the picture.

24 minutes ago, roothy123 said:

Here's a screenshot of Aquamar Kitchen on Marina, taken by a cruiser yesterday in Barcelona.

aquamar kitchen.jpg

This is just the kitchen bar seating area, there are also tables inside and in the outer area by the windows.....menu order with servers