Seatac hotels

To be honest, you'll be better off taking an Uber/Lyft to whichever beverage seller you wish and then going back to the hotel of your choice the same way.  That said, I would recommend a pre/post cruise stay at the Ceaderbrook Lodge.  It's a bit more expensive than chain/franchise hotels that line International Blvd. just outside of the airport, but is very close to the airport and provides for a better stay.  Nicer and cleaner rooms, attentive staff, a good, if not expensive, on-site restaurant, a very good hotel spa.  You are near the airport, just up the hill from the SeaTac Double Tree, but in this lovely wooded area that you'll barely realize is near the airport.  The property has some great walking paths, it is almost park-like.

• Like 2

We’re staying there in a few weeks.  If you sign up for their Copperleaf loyalty program, you get a $20 coupon to use in their restaurant ( within 45 days ).  
I stayed there years ago and it was really nice.  The price is no worse than downtown. Total including tax $325.

18 hours ago, minniegidget said:

Anyone stayed at the Doubletree south center? Cant find much about it. Reviews not great. I figured its only one night. Rooms looked pretty big.

it is a little way from the airport .  My usual go to for hotel reviews is Google maps and it rates a 4/5.  Not sure I would call that a bad collection of reviews.  That said it is another Doubletree hotel.  Attended meetings there, but not stay.  Probably a better deal than the airport one.  be sure to verify how to get the shuttle.  Doubletrees I have stayed at the shuttle runs a scheduled loop most of the day.

2 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

We’re staying there in a few weeks.  If you sign up for their Copperleaf loyalty program, you get a $20 coupon to use in their restaurant ( within 45 days ).  
I stayed there years ago and it was really nice.  The price is no worse than downtown. Total including tax $325.

What hotel are you referring to? 

21 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

What hotel are you referring to? 

Sorry.  I was referring to the Cedarbrook Lodge (from Jeromep post above mine.  I should have quoted.

• Like 1