Schengen certificate for medications

I think I might need one of these forms, but when I tried to download the form, it was in Dutch.  I take a sleeping pill with me so I might need a form.  I'm a bit worried now. Any help? I wrote an email to CAK. I'm not sure what that stands for. 

I have absolutely no idea what this form might be.  I visit Schengen area countries several times a year. Nowhere have I seen a form that would relate to my prescription medicines. Nowhere have I ever seen mention of such a form - until this thread. I have never been searched entering a Schengen country, so no-one at the border would know what I was carrying.

CAK appears to be the Dutch organisation which, amongst other things, manages the European Health Insurance Card for that country's citizens (which allows EU citizens to access public health services in Union countries they might visit). 

I think the only time you might need some sort of form is if you are travelling with controlled substances, like prescription narcotics.

10 hours ago, Harters said:

I have absolutely no idea what this form might be.

10 hours ago, gnome12 said:

I think the only time you might need some sort of form is if you are travelling with controlled substances, like prescription narcotics.

I've also never heard of such a form. A quick Google threw up this page about importing medication into the Netherlands - https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/travel-netherlands/taking-medication-netherlands - which talks about "Medicines that have a narcotic effect require a certificate. These include sleeping pills, strong painkillers, ADHD medication and medicinal cannabis."

A similar page about exporting medication from the Netherlands - https://www.government.nl/topics/medicines/question-and-answer/can-i-take-my-medication-abroad - is more specific about "Medicines that fall under the Opium Act", for which it gives examples of "strong painkillers; sleeping pills and drugs to reduce anxiety, such as Valium or Seresta; medication for ADHD, such as Ritalin or Concerta; medicinal cannabis".

The OP says "I take a sleeping pill" without further details, so it's impossible to know whether this is a common-or-garden sleeping aid, or something particularly strong that might fall within the types of medication identified in those pages (which I think are both official NL government websites).