Website Issues

Anyone else having problems either finding a cruise or signing in to their account on the Celebrity website? 

For finding a cruise it keeps coming up with none.  And when I try to sign in it keeps stating “ 400 Bad Request.  Request Header or Cookie Too Large.”  This has been going on a few days now.

Bonnie

• Like 1

Just checked.  No problems getting to the website, signing into my account and checking my cruises, or with finding a cruise to book and doing a mock booking. Maybe it has to do with your browser or other similar issue?  Maybe clear your cache, sign out, and restart?  Just speculating.

3 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Just checked.  No problems getting to the website, signing into my account and checking my cruises, or with finding a cruise to book and doing a mock booking. Maybe it has to do with your browser or other similar issue?  Maybe clear your cache, sign out, and restart?  Just speculating.

Thanks, I just did that for a second time and I could get in my account.   Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

Anyone else having problems either finding a cruise or signing in to their account on the Celebrity website? 

For finding a cruise it keeps coming up with none.  And when I try to sign in it keeps stating “ 400 Bad Request.  Request Header or Cookie Too Large.”  This has been going on a few days now.

Bonnie

I just came on to see if anyone posted about this. My searches keep saying "no sailings available. " I tried on multiple devices.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Margarita Jane said:

I couldn’t log in using safari. Had to use Google or Edge. Kept getting that same message…”400 Bad Request.  Request Header or Cookie Too Large”

In the past when there have been issues I have heard others say Safari wouldn't gain access.  I always use Chrome and have never had a problem, including earlier tonight when I tired prior to answering the OP.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Clear your cookies. Happens to me after a few times of successful log in on both chrome and safari on iPad. Fixes the issue for a few log ins, then it doesn't. Rinse and repeat.