Full Suite Laundry Benefit

Does Princess still give guests free unlimited laundry if you are in a full suite?  We just booked a 17 day cruise in a full suite assuming this was still available.  When I did a search on the Princess website on suite benefits, I did not see this listed.

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Full suites have Express Laundry.  In by 9 AM returned around turn down service.  

We are rarely out of the cabin that early but laundry gets priority and we always have it back in 24 hours

11 minutes ago, memoak said:

We are rarely out of the cabin that early but laundry gets priority and we always have it back in 24 hours

You needn't be "out of the cabin"...just the bag needs to be outside by 9 AM.  Just to be safe, I do it the night before, leave it out by my door by 8 AM, and/or track the steward down in the morning to hand it to him.  

Getting it back in LESS than 24 hours isn't a necessity, just a routine I can count on.  Sure beats Elite Laundry that could take up to 72 hours to return.

The only day laundry isn't collected is in-transit days when they are busy turning around sheets and other ship linens.  

BTW, suite bed linens are changed EVERY day.  I think that is obsessive...so usually mention to my steward that he doesn't have to do that, especially on turn around days.

26 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

BTW, suite bed linens are changed EVERY day.  I think that is obsessive...so usually mention to my steward that he doesn't have to do that, especially on turn around days.

Wow, I did not know that. That’s just nutty.
I’ve got a WS coming up in December, will certainly provide my steward with the same message. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Getting it back in LESS than 24 hours isn't a necessity, just a routine I can count on.  Sure beats Elite Laundry that could take up to 72 hours to return.

Currently have friends on Coral which is doing WC. They got on in So. Africa and will disembark in Dover. Currently there are about 800 elites so Elite laundry is taking 7 days to be returned.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Currently have friends on Coral which is doing WC. They got on in So. Africa and will disembark in Dover. Currently there are about 800 elites so Elite laundry is taking 7 days to be returned.

Knowing that helps passengers pack for longer cruises.  At least they don't have to worry about getting laundry back before disembarking on  a short 7 day cruise.  

54 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Just imagine if you DID NOT have the express service! 😄

Thank you everyone for the reassurance that this benefit is not gone.  It is one of the best benefits of a suite - along with Sabitinis breakfast.