Booked restaurant with OBC, now want to cancel and rebook for different day

Here's my situation.   I booked a restaurant with on board credit (the remaining balance on my credit card) using the app on my phone and now I want to cancel and rebook for a different day.  Before I pull the trigger on canceling, when I do cancel, is that money I used to book sitting in limbo until I rebook same restaurant on different day?  Thanks in advance for any help!

True if you used obc to book anything in the planner, lunch, dinners, excursions, just go up into where it shows your activity and c,pick for details and there is a button to cancel.

I just have to refresh and the obc is immediately back and I get a emails saying sorry my plans were changed co forming the canc.

Keep in mind that if you booked the restaurant when it was on sale, and the price has now changed, they won't honor the sale price when you rebook. If that's the case, you're better off waiting until you board the ship and asking them to change the reservation for you. 

• Like 3

Wow I havent looked for a while. Been very busy. 

So I decided to look at details on a few excursions and such that I booked. I show one as booked and refunded, that I dont remember cancelling and clicked for more details and it says sold out we are working on it. Interesting. But obc was refunded. I booked it last black friday sales at 30% off, sure  ot going to find that same price again. 

Note to self, check once in a while to see if you still have what you booked in the planner. It's a new port for me so I booked a cheap excursion just to see it .. and its cancelled. Hmmm. I guess sometimes rcl also can change stuff and I get lots of emails and missed it. But I had no trouble getting into details in planner of things I booked. Easy to cancel. 

Hi all!  Thanks for the replies!  Yeah, I had booked the Wonderland restaurant (not on sale or anything like that) with the remainder of my OBC and paid the rest of it with my credit card.  I had originally booked for Monday, but now want to change it to Sunday.  So, when I cancel, the OBC will be refunded, but will the CC charge be refunded back to me even tho I will have to make a charge again for the new day?

4 minutes ago, trafaelwyr said:

Hi all!  Thanks for the replies!  Yeah, I had booked the Wonderland restaurant (not on sale or anything like that) with the remainder of my OBC and paid the rest of it with my credit card.  I had originally booked for Monday, but now want to change it to Sunday.  So, when I cancel, the OBC will be refunded, but will the CC charge be refunded back to me even tho I will have to make a charge again for the new day?

Correct, I've been getting my Amex refunds back in 3-5 days on cruise planner purchases.