Beverages in Suite

How do we go about requesting specific beverages to be in our suite? Can this be done on My Account on line or do we need to phone Regent? We are still a few months out from sailing.

Thank you

I just wait until I get onboard.  If you want something not usually carried (like Blanton’s) I would have your TA request at least 60 days in advance. 

There is a form for requests on your account. We always note our preferred beverages there and it’s always in our room when we arrive.

snorkel--

No need to plough over the same ground on this often-commented topic. 

There will be Beverage Request Form, regardless of ship, on your online booking under "Customize Your Voyage" IF you are in Penthouse and above. 

Suggest you review another recent CC Thread, which should address follow-up nuances.  That is-- 

May 2nd Thread titled:  "Mini-Bar Selections".  That inquiry generated 30 replies over the next few days.  

Happy review.  

GOARMY!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For the suite we have booked for next April there is a "Butler Request Form" to complete.  On that form you can request a selection from an extensive drinks menu AND there is a place for other comments.   I suppose if you have that, that would be the place to put your request.

20 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

For the suite we have booked for next April there is a "Butler Request Form" to complete.  On that form you can request a selection from an extensive drinks menu AND there is a place for other comments.

I would be interested in seeing what's available.  Would you be kind enough to post the Butler Request Form?

Thank you...

Please note: Some Brands may not always be available.

Premium Brands
VODKA
Absolut Absolut Citrón Avorza Belvedere
Grey Goose Ketel One Smirnoff Tito’s Gluten Free
BOURBON
Bulleit Elijah Craig Evan Williams Jack Daniel’s
Wild Turkey Woodford reserve
CANADIAN WHISKY
Crown Royal Seagram’s V.O. Seagram’s Seven Crown
BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKY
Ballantine's Chivas Regal Dewar’s White Label Famous Grouse
Grants J & B Rare Johnnie Walker Black Label Johnnie Walker Red Label
SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY
Glenfiddich Vat 1 Glenmorangie 10 Years Macallan Quest
IRISH WHISKEY
Bushmills Original

Jameson 

GIN
Aviation Beefeater, London Dry Hendrick's Mermaid
Bombay Sapphire, London Dry Tanqueray, Special Dry
TEQUILA
Patron Anejo Patron Silver

Patron Reposado 

RUM
Bacardi Carta Blanca Bacardi Limón Brugal 1888 Captain Morgan Spiced
Mount Gay Myers's
COGNAC
Hennessy V.S. Hennessy V.S.O.P. Laressingle V.S.O.P. Rémy Martin V.S.O.P.
WINE
Cabernet Sauvignon Chardonnay Pinot Grigio Pinot Noir
Sauvignon Blanc Shiraz Merlot
Connoisseur Selection
If your personal choice is not listed above or if you wish to upgrade to a Connoisseur brand please contact special service. (Charges may apply)
  Comments :  
Beers
INTERNATIONAL BEERS AND CIDER
Corona Grolsch Guinness Heineken
Leffe Blonde Newcastle Brown Ale Old Speckled Hen Peroni
Stella Artois Tiger
NORTH AMERICAN BEERS
Angry Orchard Cider Blue Moon Bud Light Budweiser
Coors Light Goose Island IPA Lagunitas IPA Miller Lite
Samuel Adams
ALCOHOL-FREE BEERS
Heineken 0.0
Sodas
Coca Cola Diet Coke Sprite Diet Sprite
Tonic Ginger Ale Caffeine Free Coke Caffeine Free Diet Coke
Soda Water Fanta Sparkling Water Still Water
Bar Snacks
Mixed Nuts Peanuts Potato Chips Pretzels

As you can see it is quite extensive.  There is also a form where you can request bedding - whether you want duvets or blankets and if duvets whether single or double and what sort of pillows you want.  That is also helpful I think.

All these requests go via the butler...

On 6/11/2024 at 11:50 AM, -Lew- said:

To request items not normally stocked, an email to specialrequests@rssc.com will do it for you.

I contacted Regent at the email you supplied. They responded quickly that my request was noted and that they should be able to accommodate.  

Thank you for your assistance -Lew- and thank you Regent.

On 6/12/2024 at 5:15 AM, Hambagahle said:

Please note: Some Brands may not always be available.

I've gone thru this process a number of times.  Note the above at the top of the list.  The whole list is more of a wish list.

They will almost always provide something from whatever category you specify.  It's hit or miss whether you get the brand you prefer.

Whatever the case, the price is right and whatever brand is provided will be just fine.

I have also done this a number of times.  And have always had what I asked for.  But then we don't drink Single Malts, nor Vodka and stick to Tanqueray Gin and Johnnie Walker Scotch.   So I suppose my request(s) are easy...

Just called Regent on another matter and asked about libations in the cabin.  They were very easy to deal with and accommodated a request for Makers Mark.  As I was on the call I did inquire about bringing wine on board as we have some European friends that we will be meeting who enjoy CA wines.  They indicated that you can bring as much as you want if you can get it to the ship which is not at all a surprise given that the drinks are all inclusive (only problem is with airline weight restrictions I guess).  Just a bit of FYI.

3 hours ago, H2O Polo Willie said:

As I was on the call I did inquire about bringing wine on board as we have some European friends that we will be meeting who enjoy CA wines.  They indicated that you can bring as much as you want if you can get it to the ship which is not at all a surprise given that the drinks are all inclusive (only problem is with airline weight restrictions I guess).  Just a bit of FYI.

What we have done with both Regent and Silversea is have them purchase a few cases of our favorite CA wine and then send it to our cruise ship and debit our OBC account.  You don't have to worry about getting it to the ship safe and sound and uses up some OBC.  At least it works for us...

• Thanks 3

On 6/17/2024 at 4:26 PM, Silver Sweethearts said:

What we have done with both Regent and Silversea is have them purchase a few cases of our favorite CA wine and then send it to our cruise ship and debit our OBC account.  You don't have to worry about getting it to the ship safe and sound and uses up some OBC.  At least it works for us...

Interesting, never knew this could be done.

What are the "mechanics"?  Done direct with Regent, vineyard wine club, or travel agent?  

16 minutes ago, Kane said:

Interesting, never knew this could be done.

What are the "mechanics"?  Done direct with Regent, vineyard wine club, or travel agent?  

Haven't done it yet this year, but all we did was tell our TA that, if Regent could get it, we wished to order two cases of our favorite wine delivered to our ship and use our OBC to pay for it.  Regent said OK.  They kept it stored for us onboard and would bring us a bottle whenever we requested one.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/11/2024 at 3:19 PM, shuguley said:

I can only use Stevia products, my TA requested a soft drink I usually drink at home, but was told by RSSC they could not supply it…so I assume they will not have Stevia onboard for coffee or tea. Luckily they sell it in a small, liquified version, so I will have to bring my own.