Eurodam and Koningsdam in Juneau Harbour on June 10, 2024

Looks like LOTS of tourists in Juneau on the 10thth!

ms Eurodam will be at CT dock from 12:30 pm to 10:00 pm, and she is on a 7 day Alaska Exporer, and MS Koningsdam will be at AS dock from 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm and she is on a 7 day Alaska Inside Passage. 

image.jpeg.d2a010ae23dca3b6f8d59bc34a43fb42.jpeg

image.jpeg.e55418d6ebd8211a422f05626c847deb.jpeg

Carnival Luminosa is at ACT dock (6:00 am – 3:00 pm), National Geographic Sea Bird at ICT ( 6:00 am to 11:00 pm) Discovery Princess is at FKL dock (1:00 pm – 9:00 pm) and Celebrity Edge is at AJD dock (1:30 pm – 10:00 pm)

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/

Of course, no Westy tomorrow as she's off doing the Summer Solstice, so next up: Noordam on June 12, 2024

Leanne

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Leanne, I will be on the Eurodam next Monday as she sails into Juneau. It will be my first Alaskan cruise since 2019 and my first cruise on a Signature Cass Ship since the shut down in early 2020.

Both Eurodam and Kdam are outside of Tracy Arm [and yes, Edge is there too]. At least the tracker is up to date.

I hadn't checked on Westy for tomorrow - good heads-up. Leanne.

2 hours ago, Himself said:

Leanne, I will be on the Eurodam next Monday as she sails into Juneau. It will be my first Alaskan cruise since 2019 and my first cruise on a Signature Cass Ship since the shut down in early 2020.

Father, the advanced weather report shows only 20% chance of rain next Monday....should be a lovely day for a sail in!  Do you have a verandah, or will you be somewhere we can see you?  My experience with the cameraperson is they like to pan the camera over the top decks.

L.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ski ww said:

Weather is looking pretty ugly in Juneau, not a good day to be doing tours.

I actually don’t think so. I’m not quite in Juneau yet (on the Eurodam) just 4 miles away but thus far no rain and the forecast is saying 0.01” just foggy and cloudy. I expect light showers on and off likely.  🤷🏼‍♀️ I will enjoy every moment either way.

Edited by Khlela
  • Like 1