needing information

Posted (edited)

to have our good friends who just booked the same cruise as us to be seated with us for early seating dinner.  We have a e-mail address for Roya[ Caribbean but not for Celebrity.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by fenton04
spelling

11 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Link your reservations together.  You will need each other’s booking information, room number etc.  your travel agent can do it or you can link them yourselves on the app.

Thanks for the tip.  I contacted my TA.

Well  that did not work.  This is our friends first cruise and they choose my time dining. The TA sent a form that indicated that Bookings that have different dining cannot be crossed referenced.  How can I improve our chances of dining with our friends.

If there is availability for Early they can change their dining request and link the 2 bookings.

If not available and Anytime is available you can change to it  (no linking required)

47 minutes ago, fenton04 said:

How can I improve our chances of dining with our friends.

Go to the dining room when you board and they will seat you together.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jwlane said:

Go to the dining room when you board and they will seat you together.

I agree with this as the best option.  So far I've had success with my dining requests by going to the dining room when I first board.- They can show you the table also & you may be able to get a really nice view if you are one of the first to board.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fenton04 said:

Well  that did not work.  This is our friends first cruise and they choose my time dining. The TA sent a form that indicated that Bookings that have different dining cannot be crossed referenced.  How can I improve our chances of dining with our friends.

Have your friends and yourself select the same dining option.   Obviously you selected set time dining and your friends selected my time.    Alternatively you can also select my time dining and then all 4 of you show up together and say table for 4

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fenton04 said:

.. they choose my time dining. The TA sent a form that indicated that Bookings that have different dining cannot be crossed referenced.  How can I improve our chances of dining with our friends.

I have my time dining selected for my cruise, but in the app I see the option for me to select the other.  There is no early seating available anymore (I'm about just over 6 weeks out) on mine but I have the late option available.