Celebrity web site

Anyone else had this problem on the Celbrity web site not updating captains club membership. I recieved the email that my level had gone from Elite to Elite plus, becuase I am Diamond plus on RCCL, it says check our web site to see the new benefits, the new level gives you. Here is my problem when I go to the web site and sign in, I am still only Elite.

I'm having trouble all over the site. My Power Up Points haven't credited yet from last month and others have said theirs have. Also, every link I click on to dining or a specific restaurant comes up and says, "Bad Request." I was only Elite, so that didn't change for me.

2 hours ago, depplep said:

I'm having trouble all over the site. My Power Up Points haven't credited yet from last month and others have said theirs have. Also, every link I click on to dining or a specific restaurant comes up and says, "Bad Request." I was only Elite, so that didn't change for me.

The PUP points see roll out through out the day.  Some in the UK received theirs when it was before dawn here.  Ours have not shown up yet but I’m not worried if not here today they will be there tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, SevenSeas1492 said:

I cannot even sign in to Celebrity, either in the app or website!  It keeps telling me that my password is wrong, and I know it is NOT!

I'm not having login problems. When was the last time you logged into Celebrity's website? 

7 minutes ago, SevenSeas1492 said:

I cannot even sign in to Celebrity, either in the app or website!  It keeps telling me that my password is wrong, and I know it is NOT!

I suggest you just go ahead and follow their 'forgot password' process, otherwise I fear you are going to never be able to log in again. 

• Like 1

Booked on the Edge for 18 night Hnl-Syd this fall. When I sign in, a notification display on the top of page shows the dates as OCT3-Oct 21. The ship is debarking Oct 22 which shows everywhere else. It has been wrong for weeks. I'm guessing the international dateline is baffeling some computer somewhere.

6 hours ago, SevenSeas1492 said:

If you have a login for Royal they merged them.

So if you changed it on one site it affects the other now. It was never really explained that was happening, I realized after I changed my password on X then went to RC site and suddenly couldn't log in (my password was saved) tried the password from X website and it let me in