Barcelona Ship Dock Location

LJJQ

Can anyone tell me where Celebrity Ships are now docking in Barcelona? We will be boarding the Constellation on Transatlantic November 6th!

1 hour ago, LJJQ said:

Can anyone tell me where Celebrity Ships are now docking in Barcelona? We will be boarding the Constellation on Transatlantic November 6th!

Hoping to be first on board?  Will see you at the dock on the 7th!

Check location for Port of Barcelona D'Adossat Terminal.

Give or take 41.36008 2.18003 (plug those coordinates into Google maps, or ...)

Don't know why, but feel we were at Terminal B last time (2022).

• Like 1

All larger cruise ships dock at Moll Adossat. There are terminals for 6 ships (A to F). Celebrity pretty likely docks at A or B.

Anyway there is only one entrance and you have to pass by all terminals. Your X-Press Pass will name the terminal.

Here you can download a map of the terminal area.

steamboats

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2024 at 10:54 PM, steamboats said:

All larger cruise ships dock at Moll Adossat. There are terminals for 6 ships (A to F). Celebrity pretty likely docks at A or B.

Anyway there is only one entrance and you have to pass by all terminals. Your X-Press Pass will name the terminal.

Here you can download a map of the terminal area.

steamboats

You just gave me the biggest sense of relief to know that there's only one entrance! First time to Spain (and have not traveled much beyond my home in CA) so this was amazing info. Thank you!

• Like 2

On 6/15/2024 at 1:54 AM, steamboats said:

All larger cruise ships dock at Moll Adossat.

We cruised out of there in October, and I don't know why folks don't consider that "downtown" vs the not much closer other option.  It was literally WALK to the bottom of the La Rambla and cross over to where a free shuttle was idling to whisk folks up to each pier with a ship in port.  In no way was it inconvenient to getting easily into or out of Barcelona's core.  

We even could have walked up to the ship, but figured "why?" when there was the shuttle waiting.

Consider five ships in port lined up end-to-end, and yeah, the farthest ship away is actually fairly far (cruise ships are long), but not crazy distant.

• Like 2

@Tom and Ingrid you can walk from Moll Adossat to La Rambla. But it actually depends at which terminal your ship is docked. A to C is o.k. but at least half an hour. You have to walk up the bridge and over it and the to the Columbus column. Been there done that a few times (mainly because you can take pictures of the ships in port from the bridge).

If your ship is farther out or when it's hot it's definitely no fun.

The Blue T3 Bus (port shuttle) is more convenient and with 3.50 Euro single ride or 4.50 Euro back&fourth it's pretty cheap.

The WTC is only for smaller ships but less than 10 min walking from La Rambla. And anyway this area won't be available anymore for smaller ships. The city doesn't want ships there anymore.

steamboats 

54 minutes ago, Napagirl said:

You just gave me the biggest sense of relief to know that there's only one entrance! First time to Spain (and have not traveled much beyond my home in CA) so this was amazing info. Thank you!

I mention this only because you say you have not been before.  Barcelona is the home of world class pickpockets.  Secure your valuables if you are wandering around. Especially Las Ramblas.  A little vigilance makes for a wonderful trip.

Not what you asked, but we took a taxi from our Las Ramblas hotel to the cruise terminal.  We just gave the driver the ship name and woosh we were there.   Sorry I don't recall the cost and it was a few years ago.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ldubs said:

I mention this only because you say you have not been before.  Barcelona is the home of world class pickpockets.  Secure your valuables if you are wandering around. Especially Las Ramblas.  A little vigilance makes for a wonderful trip.

Not what you asked, but we took a taxi from our Las Ramblas hotel to the cruise terminal.  We just gave the driver the ship name and woosh we were there.   Sorry I don't recall the cost and it was a few years ago.  

Thank you! I appreciate the info. A taxi does sound like the easiest and fastest

I was in Barcelona last month,there is a lot of roadworks going on around the Columbus Monument,,the shuttle bus (T3) doesn’t stop by there any more.

It now picks up/drops off in front of the WTC building.

Still better than walking up and over the bridge to get to the bottom of La Ramblas.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ldubs said:

Also many of the ATM's on Las Ramblas have card skimmers on them. If you use an ATM only use ones that are inside banks or at the airport.

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

I was in Barcelona last month,there is a lot of roadworks going on around the Columbus Monument,,the shuttle bus (T3) doesn’t stop by there any more.

It now picks up/drops off in front of the WTC building.

Still better than walking up and over the bridge to get to the bottom of La Ramblas.

The T3 bus stops at the WTC since a couple of years. There you can change to the HoHo bus.

steamboats

1 hour ago, steamboats said:

The T3 bus stops at the WTC since a couple of years. There you can change to the HoHo bus.

steamboats

Hi

Thanks for that,last month was the first time in Barcelona on a cruise ship since COVID,,,although we go regularly for breaks.

• Like 1