Dining time

Posted (edited)

If you go to Princess.com (no login needed) and click on Booked Guests.  Then click the link "Access Cruise Personalizer".  When it opens, enter your name, birthdate and booking number and click "manage booking".  Then you can do everything you need from your desktop.  I save a link to the login on my favorites since it will time out after about 10-15 minutes and you have to enter name, BD and booking number again.  I love my phone but the monitor and keyboard on my desktop is easier to use.  I haven't cruised Princess before but I've read that on the ship you can call the dine line to make reservations is you haven't done it before hand.

Edited by PR-Texas

Posted (edited)

If you don’t have a cell phone  to download the app you can use the web version of the app from your desktop.   Hopefully this link will work to get you there https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com

if the link doesn’t work visit Princess.com and click on booked guests  then select “get ocean ready instructions”. Scroll down the page and you will see the link to the web based version. 

if you prefer to wait until you are on the ship you can make reservations onboard by calling the Dine Line or through your stateroom TV. 

Edited by Shelly97060

Our group of 4 cabins,8 people will be dining together on 2 separate Birthday Nights. Once we have all paid in full I need  to make the reservations for us. Any suggestions on the easiest way for me to do this? (and no I can't get them to do it) 🙂

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, eltigre said:

Our group of 4 cabins,8 people will be dining together on 2 separate Birthday Nights. Once we have all paid in full I need  to make the reservations for us. Any suggestions on the easiest way for me to do this? (and no I can't get them to do it) 🙂

Link all the bookings in the app, and voila - make the reservations. Use the web version of its easier than the app.   

I'd wait a day or two to do this, give time for the system to shake out..

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I dont see any dining options available for our cruise in January.  I had all MDR dinners booked and then they cancelled them all and did say that today they were supposed to be back open for re-booking - but nothing that I can see

10 minutes ago, skatie said:

I dont see any dining options available for our cruise in January.  I had all MDR dinners booked and then they cancelled them all and did say that today they were supposed to be back open for re-booking - but nothing that I can see

No, as yet, the new system hasn't filled out.  It's a waiting game for everyone.

I was able to see some of the "new" dining options signing in on web version of app, but it looks like only available for specialty dining.  I'm just interested in booking our nightly MDR times.  Hopefully its up and running in next day or so.