Email address for President

artvlay

We had a problem on a recent cruise and after three attempts to resolve it, nothing was accomplished.

I'm trying to take care of it without contacting AMEX.

Does someone have a current email address? Thank you.

40 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Sounds like you've already tried.

Rather than sending an email that'll go unanswered for months, if at all, just contact amex and let them handle it. It's what they do.

• Like 2

If you do email John Padget, make all your "s" like this:  $.  It'$ the only thing that will get hi$ attention.  He $till won't do anything for you, but you can try. 😝

• Like 1

10 hours ago, artvlay said:

We had a problem on a recent cruise and after three attempts to resolve it, nothing was accomplished.

Does someone have a current email address? Thank you.

John Padgett, President Princess Cruises

JPadgett@Princesscruises.com

Sounds like Princess charged what you believe is an incorrect amount. I would challenge this through the credit card. If you wish to contact John Padgett I would use a USPS letter, not email. Email will be in a super large group that may get looked at in CA or maybe in the Philippines. You may receive some sort of reply months from now. A letter will go to his office staff assigned to review thousands of complaints. You probably will get a quicker response.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Princess is seriously behind in answering complaints. I received an email yesterday from customer relations for a complaint I made in September 2022. And she did not even answer my question about why I did not receive what I should have received in refundable onboard credit. She thinks the folio is self-explanatory. It's not.

I would contact Amex if you were overcharged. There's a time limit on filing a credit card dispute.

Someone posted two Princess contacts to try in addition to John Padgett in response to my Island Princess problems thread:

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
Vice President Guest Services
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

Edited by geoherb

41 minutes ago, geoherb said:

Princess is seriously behind in answering complaints. I received an email yesterday from customer relations for a complaint I made in September 2022. And she did not even answer my question about why I did not receive what I should have received in refundable onboard credit. She thinks the folio is self-explanatory. It's not.

I would contact Amex if you were overcharged. There's a time limit on filing a credit card dispute.

Someone posted two Princess contacts to try in addition to John Padgett in response to my Island Princess problems thread:

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
Vice President Guest Services
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

It's been my experience that emails to this group are answered much faster than ones sent to the generic Customer Relations email address.