Spirits in the suite

John117

My wife and I are booked on Explora 1 in October and wondered if we can have 2 bottles of spirits in our suite? The website states one bottle of spirits and one bottle of wine but we drink different spirits. My wife likes Hendricks gin and I prefer JW black scotch. 

How strictly is this rule applied on board?

7 hours ago, John117 said:

My wife and I are booked on Explora 1 in October and wondered if we can have 2 bottles of spirits in our suite? The website states one bottle of spirits and one bottle of wine but we drink different spirits. My wife likes Hendricks gin and I prefer JW black scotch. 

How strictly is this rule applied on board?

What kind of suite.  The insuite menu is extremely limited, two gins and one scotch neither Hendricks nor JW Black on the list.  Both are on the included lobby bar menu list so they are available on the ship. 

We were in a Residence and were able to get Hendricks and Baileys in our suite.

38 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

What kind of suite.  The insuite menu is extremely limited, two gins and one scotch neither Hendricks nor JW Black on the list.  Both are on the included lobby bar menu list so they are available on the ship.

The list that’s in the suites is in my experience indicative - when we were on last year we asked our cabin attendant for what we wanted, from what we knew were available in the bars, including an obscure but tasty South African gin and it was delivered to our suite

We were in a Grand Terrace so nothing too flash 

• Like 1

Are you able to have more choice if you are booked into one of the residences.  I’m thinking about Pimms, for my English side, and French dry white wine and crème de cassis for a kir, reflecting that I live in France.

2 hours ago, Sololux said:

Are you able to have more choice if you are booked into one of the residences.  I’m thinking about Pimms, for my English side, and French dry white wine and crème de cassis for a kir, reflecting that I live in France.

I am not sure anyone can accurately answer this question for when you are on board. The reason is that all the time they are tweaking and adjusting what is there is not part of their inclusions in terms of spirits in each class of suiteet cetera.  My advice is just ask your Butler host -  if you don’t ask you won’t get, if you ask you might well get

I think you have to work on that basis for now.

• Like 4