Drink price included in Deluxe Beverage Package?

Eno

Searched but can't find an answer.

When on princess they had the Plus - drinks up to $15 and Premium up to $20 with a 15 daily drink limit. I had premium but most cocktails fell in the under $15 dollar ranges.  I did enjoy the higher end wines, scotch, rum and tequila.  

When on Celebrity I upgraded to the premium package as most cocktails and martinis were over the classic $10 and some over the premium $17. No drink limit and just paid the difference for any drink over $17. 

Have sailed Princess, Celebrity, NCL but never Royal Caribbean but looking at a couple of cruises. 

I read that there isn't a daily limit but don't see any price limit.

10 minutes ago, Eno said:

When on princess they had the Plus - drinks up to $15 and Premium up to $20 with a 15 daily drink limit. I had premium but most cocktails fell in the under $15 dollar ranges.  I did enjoy the higher end wines, scotch, rum and tequila.  

When on Celebrity I upgraded to the premium package as most cocktails and martinis were over the classic $10 and some over the premium $17. No drink limit and just paid the difference for any drink over $17. 

Have sailed Princess, Celebrity, NCL but never Royal Caribbean but looking at a couple of cruises. 

$14 before tax.  Covers pretty much everything except very top shelf spirits.  No limit on number of drinks

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The answer is directly in the description of the beverage package

• Deluxe Beverage Package includes any single beverage item with a value of up to $14 for select ships and sail dates. Package does not include room service, mini bar items, and souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or super premium category beverages above $14.

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Yes, the difference plus 18%

Used my vouchers for a lot of Royal Zombies in the Bamboo Room.  Always got dinged, sometimes $1.18, sometimes $1.28. Same ship, Navigator, bartender in Schooner just looked at my sea pass card and handed it back and gave me my Gin and Tonic that never showed up as a voucher use.  I do tip for every drink. 

11 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Used my vouchers for a lot of Royal Zombies in the Bamboo Room.  Always got dinged, sometimes $1.18, sometimes $1.28. Same ship, Navigator, bartender in Schooner just looked at my sea pass card and handed it back and gave me my Gin and Tonic that never showed up as a voucher use.  I do tip for every drink. 

Really Consistently Inconsistent 

I have had the exact same experiences on multiple ships. 

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

By paying extra for drinks, you ended up paying extra for drinks. Brilliant!

12 hours ago, Eno said:

If you go to RCi’s website you can find the answer to this question along with answers to lots of other questions you may currently have concerning RCI.