Cheese

12 hours ago, EngrJones said:

Is this really true?

2 hours ago, zqvol said:

It is some people will claim “the right” to lead a M&G over a year in advance of sailing. I find leading them to be more trouble than they are worth. What is even more interesting is that with the rise in other social media platforms CC Meet and Greets are diminishing in popularity and often don’t occur. 

@EngrJones

absolutely, people get all territorial about who said they’d organize the M&G first.

there’s 1 travel agent who will create roll calls years in advance and one of her 1st posts is she will organize the M&G, then books blocks of hotel rooms and tries to get roll callers to book there. Plus she likes to play with the faces group and tries to get people to join that group so she organize excursions. Never met her cuz I dropped that cruise for a better itinerary, but was astonished by her activity so checked her other posts … same pattern.  

people always making power plays or trying to make a buck … off putting.

20 hours ago, Mommapadraig said:

I’ve attended two that were organized by the place with faces. We also had officers in attendance. 

I've been to one that was organized by that faceplace people here hate. I didn't attend it as I was preoccupied with something else. Spa? Sleeping? Eating? I don't remember. I did see photos after and it appeared the officers attended. The person who created the group claimed there were more than 100 people in attendance. 

Wait. Weren't we talking about cheese?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I've been to one that was organized by that faceplace people here hate. I didn't attend it as I was preoccupied with something else. Spa? Sleeping? Eating? I don't remember. I did see photos after and it appeared the officers attended. The person who created the group claimed there were more than 100 people in attendance. 

Wait. Weren't we talking about cheese?

The one I attended was In the bliss lounge on the Epic. I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t at least 100 people. It was packed.It was a TA so we had lots of spare time. And yes the cheese cart on MSC yacht club is incredible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

The one I attended was In the bliss lounge on the Epic. I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t at least 100 people. It was packed.It was a TA so we had lots of spare time. And yes the cheese cart on MSC yacht club is incredible. 

I've seen that cheese cart in the many YouTube videos I watched, trying to get my husband interested. Alas, we're still loyal to NCL. 

I do wish NCL would have a cheese trolley/cart/anything like that in the Haven. It would be absolutely delightful! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I've seen that cheese cart in the many YouTube videos I watched, trying to get my husband interested. Alas, we're still loyal to NCL. 

I do wish NCL would have a cheese trolley/cart/anything like that in the Haven. It would be absolutely delightful! 

We were Haven loyalists for years but after one YC cruise we cancelled our NCL scheduled cruise and booked again on MSC.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

The MSC cheese cart doesn't actually move much from our experience.  On the menu after the desserts they mention the cheese selection but it doesn't normally get offered outright.  

40 minutes ago, dexddd said:

The MSC cheese cart doesn't actually move much from our experience.  On the menu after the desserts they mention the cheese selection but it doesn't normally get offered outright.  

Yes we didn’t switch to MSC for the cheese! We just like the ship within a ship concept on MSC over the haven. 

Edited by Mommapadraig