Build A Bear on Carnival Pride???

Do they offer Build A Bear workshop more than once during the week?  I just want to be sure we will have the opportunity to do this when we cruise with the grand kids.

While I am not positive, I kind of remember that it was offered twice.  Might be tied to class of ship and number of kids on a particular sailing.

I don't think we've ever seen the Build-A-Bear offered more than once on any cruise that we've taken, including 15 day Journeys cruises. Once on board, once you have downloaded the Hub App you will be able to check each days schedule to see when Build-A-Bear is offered. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The only time I've seen Build a Bear twice during a cruise was an 11 night Spring Break cruise out of NYC on the Venezia. I've seen a healthy number of adults without children building bears on every time I've got to a BaB event so you are totally good to participate. Get there early to get a low number otherwise it will take a long time to actually build your bear. On the Celebration the numbers distributed were into the triple digits. 

• 4 weeks later...