Checking luggage to return home from FLL?

Hello, 

Has anyone recently sailing on the reflection out of FLL able to check there luggage all they way to there home airport on the last day? I remember seeing this offered but I can’t remember if they offered it on my last cruise.  Thank you in advance. 

On Celebrity this is called luggage valet.  It is generally available out of Fort Lauderdale depending on what time your flight is and where you’re home airport is and what airline you are flying on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reesetiff said:

Hello, 

Has anyone recently sailing on the reflection out of FLL able to check there luggage all they way to there home airport on the last day? I remember seeing this offered but I can’t remember if they offered it on my last cruise.  Thank you in advance. 

Yes, it is available.  Luggage was picked up the night before leaving the ship and the next time I saw the luggage was at our home airport. Able to use OBC to pay the fee for Luggage Valet.  

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 7:41 AM, Reesetiff said:

What time was your flight out of FLL? We have an early flight so I’m thinking I ,ight not be able to take advantage of this 

I have seen it only available for flights after 1130 - 1200.   If you have a flight before noon chances are it will not be available to you.   There is a 1330 non-stop out of FLL we always book and it works perfect for us. 

On 6/26/2024 at 9:15 PM, Reesetiff said:

Has anyone recently sailing on the reflection out of FLL able to check there luggage all they way to there home airport on the last day?

They offered this in April on Reflection. We flew out of PBI so we didn't take advantage of it but will be on our next cruise.  

Note that even if you meet the requirements Delta can still reject your request - I was in line at guest relations and overheard a group complaining loudly that one person's bag was rejected even though they were all flying together. Celebrity explained that it was a Delta program so there was nothing they could do, and they didn't have any information as to why that person needed to check their bag in person.