Flower bouquets! Are they still big and gorgeous?

melodyina

HI cruisers!  I'm so thrilled to see flowers back on the items to order for the stateroom. I've always enjoyed ordering flowers and usually split the bouquet up into 2 or 3 bouquets.  I see the prices have gone up a bit, and we have 3 selections.  Anyone have any recent feedback on the mixed bouquet at $89.99? 

Is it still big and gorgeous? 

9 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

they are small for the price compared to a couple of years ago....the same size back then was $39

I agree the price increase has made me pause a bit on this decision. Flowers were always in my budget and I could get great bouquets for less than $50.  Now I'm thinking a bit. 

Edited by melodyina
  • Like 1

I had also heard (some time ago) you could bring flowers on board if they were purchased professionally and still in the 'wrap' state.  Agreed fresh flowers from your garden are a 'no no' and understandably so.  Has anyone purchased the grocery store bundle and brought on-board? 

13 minutes ago, melodyina said:

I had also heard (some time ago) you could bring flowers on board if they were purchased professionally and still in the 'wrap' state.  Agreed fresh flowers from your garden are a 'no no' and understandably so.  Has anyone purchased the grocery store bundle and brought on-board? 

We brought some fresh flowers from Costco onboard from our port stop in Maui. 

Edited by startedwithamouse

31 minutes ago, melodyina said:

HI cruisers!  I'm so thrilled to see flowers back on the items to order for the stateroom. I've always enjoyed ordering flowers and usually split the bouquet up into 2 or 3 bouquets.  I see the prices have gone up a bit, and we have 3 selections.  Anyone have any recent feedback on the mixed bouquet at $89.99? 

Is it still big and gorgeous? 

we are currently on emerald p. we got the $89 flowers for this 2 week cruise. they arrived and are absolutely incredible...

after 13 days, at least 2/3s of the flowers and still doing well. the arrangment is larger than the ones on the last couple cruises.

happy wife, happy life.... and my wife still talks to me ...its either my charm and good looks, OR,  the flowers did their magic!!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Gorgeous!

I think the Lillies are beautiful...  But, the strong scent of Lillies..  in a small cabin.  OMG!!!

Do you guys notice this?

I'm allergic to them!  I had to send them back to be removed from 2 different cruises.  I really wish there was somewhere we could add things like that to our profile.

• Like 1

I love flowers and usually order an arrangement for the cabin, but I am not going to for our July cruise.  

I went back and forth over ordering, but chose not to because 1) I don't think the mixed flowers last long enough, 2) There is limited choice, and I don't care for the smell of lilys, and 3) The price has gotten outrageous.  

I'll look at my beautiful garden flowers on my phone to get me through the cruise.

On 7/3/2024 at 2:52 PM, Wishing on a star said:

Gorgeous!

I think the Lillies are beautiful...  But, the strong scent of Lillies..  in a small cabin.  OMG!!!

Do you guys notice this?

No