All inclusive package booked - can one person in cabin switch to non-alcoholic package?

Friends have a cabin booked with an all inclusive deal.  Classic drinks, basic wifi and gratuities included.   She doesn't drink alcohol - can she switch to a non-alcoholic package?  Pros/cons of switching vs staying with the current package?

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

The pro to switching is the Zero Proof includes sparkling water, smoothies, energy drinks that you don’t get on the package.  

Thanks!  She definitely would like the smoothies - I'll check to see if the TA can make this switch for her.

5 hours ago, sushraya said:

Friends have a cabin booked with an all inclusive deal.  Classic drinks, basic wifi and gratuities included.   She doesn't drink alcohol - can she switch to a non-alcoholic package?  Pros/cons of switching vs staying with the current package?

I think I remember reading on another thread regarding this issue, believe they will switch, but you do not receive any refund/compensation for selecting the lower price beverage package.

Posted (edited)

We did this several times on board, i.e. Changed for 1 person Classic alcohol for Premium Non Alcohol (that included smoothies, juices, virgin cocktails, energy drinks etc). Sometimes Guest Relations had to ask the Beverage Manager for approval. No refund asked for or offered.  But last time was at least 2 years ago, when they still had the Classic and Premium Non Alcoholic packages and not yet the Zero Proof.  At that time you could also buy different packages for the 2 persons sharing a cabin or just a package for 1 of the persons.

Edited by odysee