Chefs Table

Sorry if this has been asked previously. We are booked on Venezia to Bermuda next June and we see that you can book Chefs Table pre cruise. My question is do they stop taking reservations after they get 14 people or does it go into a lottery because it says you will be sent an email confirmation 2 days prior to the cruise?  Also it it showing all the days, do they do each night or only once per cruise. Thank you for your help.

2 hours ago, weezal said:

chef's table available every night.

final confirmation email is just a reminder, and if you can't make it, to cancel without penalty.

Every night on some ships or all ships?

15 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Every night on some ships or all ships?

it's nightly on venice and excel class.
i'm not sure if every ship has chef's table, and the frequency it's offered.
here's a list:
https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4252

• The reservation fee is $90 per person on the following ships: Carnival Conquest, Carnival Elation, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Luminosa, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Valor.
  • The reservation fee is $119 per person on the following ships: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Celebration, Carnival Dream, Carnival Firenze, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Jubilee, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Pride, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Venezia, Carnival Vista and Mardi Gras. 
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, weezal said:

it's nightly on venice and excel class.
i'm not sure if every ship has chef's table, and the frequency it's offered.
here's a list:
https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4252

• The reservation fee is $90 per person on the following ships: Carnival Conquest, Carnival Elation, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Luminosa, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Valor.
  • The reservation fee is $119 per person on the following ships: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Celebration, Carnival Dream, Carnival Firenze, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Jubilee, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Pride, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Venezia, Carnival Vista and Mardi Gras. 

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Question for anyone who has been on the 14-day Pride Greenland & Canada Cruise about the Chef's Table:

What night(s) are the Chef's Table?  I'm trying to coordinate my specialty dining reservations.  Thanks.

Edited by NuisanceLuke
Added something I forgot. . .

Chef’s table will be every night except the first one depending on demand. When you purchase it online or on the ship you don’t get a specific date but will find out a few days before your dining experience what day you are assigned. The steak house handles the Chef’s table reservations so you could possibly see the maitre de there to get a specific evening.

We did the Chef's Table on our Jubilee cruise this past spring.  We purchased it about 3 months before sailing and chose the date at that time.

2 hours ago, PlanoTim said:

We did the Chef's Table on our Jubilee cruise this past spring.  We purchased it about 3 months before sailing and chose the date at that time.

Ships starting with the Vista have a designated room in the galley for the Chefs table.  The older ones do not.  (I am not sure if the Venezia and Firenze do since they came from Costa)

25 minutes ago, RockinRobin said:

I was able to book a specific night on our Vista cruise. DH's birthday surprise.  Does the dinner still include wine pairing throughout the meal?  

yes, it does include wine, but it's not really a pairing, 1 red and 1 white.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, weezal said:

yes, it does include wine, but it's not really a pairing, 1 red and 1 white.

This spring there was also a port served with one of the desserts on Carnival Jubilee.

1 minute ago, PlanoTim said:

This spring there was also a port served with one of the desserts on Carnival Jubilee.

champagne is also served with hors d'oeuvres, before the meal

• Like 1

On 7/3/2024 at 4:57 PM, floridacruiser14 said:

My question is do they stop taking reservations after they get 14 people or does it go into a lottery because it says you will be sent an email confirmation 2 days prior to the cruise?

First, they do the Chef’s Table on multiple nights, so they can take more than 14 reservations per cruise. The reason it says you will get confirmation later is because they won’t allow you to pick which night you are assigned. And yes, it will show up as sold out if it does sell out. They don’t take more reservations than they have the capacity for.