The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday July 5th, 2024

Lenda @Quartzsite Cruiser and Joy @Seasick Sailor, thank you so much for the recipes!!  I actually don’t have an air fryer but do have a convection oven and have read that it works very similarly. I think the one Craig’s mother made was like Lenda’s. Only she used a stick of butter!  I’m going to try again!  The one made the other day was like Joy’s but I think I used too much oil and all the breading fell off. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

Another nice thing with Princess is you can use OBC for shore excursions before you sail. At least it was that way a couple of years ago when we did that.

Yes, it's still that way.  I noticed that!  

16 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

@Cruising-along and the International Cafe is a must visit 🫣

Thank you!  It does sound good.  

Today has been quiet, but I heard one "boom" a few minutes ago a little before 9 pm.  Just hoping it won't get bad.  One cat immediately went under some furniture. 😞  

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Today has been quiet, but I heard one "boom" a few minutes ago a little before 9 pm.  Just hoping it won't get bad.  One cat immediately went under some furniture. 😞  

We were getting a show as loud as last night then a brief rain blew through and it stopped. But not before the cat the down the hall and the dogs huddled in the bathroom.

Hopefully it doesn't start back up.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, dfish said:

How lucky can you get?  I always pick the wrong lane at the grocery store.  Always.

I forgot something: when the customer switched to paying cash, the cashier had to send to the office for $1 bills.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6