Sing Along At Sea Songbook

I found this songbook at an estate sale yesterday and had to have it!  I am obsessed with collecting the Holland tiles so I am always scouring estate sales/garage sales.  Does anyone have any back story for this book?  There are no dates or any other indications of which ship it came from.  There is a lady's name with the dates of March 1994 on the upper right front cover.  The songbook is full of the lyrics to many different songs.  Thank you in advance for any input you can provide.

20240714_165933.jpg

• Like 4

My mother had a singalong book from a 7 day Christian cruise charter she took sometime ago. Are the songs inside the pamphlet religious in nature? Hers was not from HAL but I think from NCL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freestyling said:

My mother had a singalong book from a 7 day Christian cruise charter she took sometime ago. Are the songs inside the pamphlet religious in nature? Hers was not from HAL but I think from NCL. 

No, not religious.

20240715_091001.jpg

20240715_091004.jpg

• Like 2

Those are fun songs.  You wouldn't want to hear me singing along since I am so totally out of tune that I wasn't chosen for the children's choir at church, but sure love to sing anyway.  In private or in a loud venue where no one can hear me.  Lol.  What a great find!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, albingirl said:

Those are fun songs.  You wouldn't want to hear me singing along since I am so totally out of tune that I wasn't chosen for the children's choir at church, but sure love to sing anyway.  In private or in a loud venue where no one can hear me.  Lol.  What a great find!!

My husband and I love to turn on the radio and sing along.  Neither one of us can carry a tune and half the time we don't even know the lyrics so we make up our own.  We just laugh and laugh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1