Dress Code and Theme Schedules for 2025

bluemarble

Posted (edited)

I'll go ahead and post what I have compiled so far for the Cunard dress code and theme schedules for 2025. Cunard apparently released the schedules for early 2025 (into April) late last year or earlier this year. I anticipate Cunard will release the remaining 2025 schedules (past April) sometime later this year around the October/November timeframe as they have done in recent years.

QM2: QM2 2025 Dress Code and Theme Schedule
QV: QV 2025 Dress Code and Theme Schedule
QE: QE 2025 Dress Code and Theme Schedule
QA: QA 2025 Dress Code and Theme Schedule

As always, if you are on one of the voyages for which I do not yet have the dress code and theme schedule listed in these documents, and you see the schedule listed within the daily calendar when you log in to your booking in My Cunard, please post what you are seeing here. I just need to know which ship you will be on, the dates of your voyage (or the voyage number), which dates are scheduled as gala evenings, and what themes (if any) are scheduled on those gala evenings.

Here are the voyages into April 2025 for which I do not yet have the dress code and theme schedules. I'd appreciate any help you may be able to provide with the dress code and theme schedules for these voyages.

QM2

M506A - Westbound Transatlantic Crossing, Mar 8-Mar 15, 2025

M506E - Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing, Mar 29-Apr 6, 2025

M507 - Norwegian Fjords, Apr 6-Apr 13, 2025

M508 - Mediterranean Highlights, Apr 13-Apr 27, 2025

QV

V508 - Southampton to Hamburg, Mar 28-Mar 30, 2025

V509 - Hamburg to Southampton, Mar 30-Apr 1, 2025

V510 - Canary Islands, Apr 1-Apr 14, 2025

QE

Q506 - Sydney to Singapore, Feb 11-Feb 25, 2025

Q508 - Singapore to Hong Kong, Mar 14-Mar 20, 2025

Q509 - Hong Kong to Yokohama, Mar 20-Mar 29, 2025

QA

H503 - Hamburg to Southampton, Jan 7-Jan 9, 2025

I could also use confirmation/corrections for the QA dress code and theme schedule on the portion of the QA 2025 world voyage from Penang to Southampton which has been rescheduled to bypass the Suez Canal. Most of the schedule I have is still workable but I imagine at least the gala evening scheduled for April 13, 2025 will be changed since that is now going to be a port day in Walvis Bay.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Dear John,

Thank you for posting the Dress Code for 2025.

There has been changes to the Ports of Call for M506C March 15th to 29th "Celebrating the Caribbean" on the Queen Mary 2. Below is the updated itinerary listing of the sailing.

March 15th - New York

March 16th  - At Sea

March 17th - At Sea - Gala Evening

March 18th - At Sea

March 19th - St Maatren

March 20th - St Lucia

March 21st - Grenada

March 22nd - Barbados

March 23rd - Dominica

March 24th - St Kitts

March 25th - Tortola

March 26th - At Sea

March 27th - At Sea - Gala Evening

March 28th - At Sea

March 29th - NYC  

The previous Gala Evenings posted remain on the same dates with no attached theme.

No other Gala Evenings have been added.

• Thanks 1

M504 - Canary Islands Feb 15th - Mar 1st

Feb 16th - Black and White

Feb 19th - Gala Evening - No Theme

Feb 27th - Masquerade

all others Smart Attire

• Thanks 1

Some details for Q515 (Yokohama - Nagasaki - Yokohama), that I managed to find on the Calendar page of MyCunard. 

=====

May

=====

Wed 14th : Leave Yokohama
Thu 15th : Black and White

Sun 18th : Masquerade

Thu 22nd : Red and Gold

Sat 24th : Arrive in Yokohama

====

The dress codes for the second (Q516 : Yokohama - Seattle) part of our trip still haven't been released, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for them. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Saulxures said:

Some details for Q515 (Yokohama - Nagasaki - Yokohama), that I managed to find on the Calendar page of MyCunard. 

=====

May

=====

Wed 14th : Leave Yokohama
Thu 15th : Black and White

Sun 18th : Masquerade

Thu 22nd : Red and Gold

Sat 24th : Arrive in Yokohama

====

The dress codes for the second (Q516 : Yokohama - Seattle) part of our trip still haven't been released, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for them.

Thank you for that update. We now know Cunard have released the dress code and theme schedules for QE through voyage Q515, May 14-24, 2025. Not sure if they have released the schedules into May for any of the other ships yet. So far I have only been told about schedules into March for QM2 and into April for QV and QA.

I'm not expecting Cunard to release the rest of their 2025 schedules until somewhere around October/November based on previous years, but please do let us know if you see the schedule for voyage Q516 earlier than that.

• Like 1

Hello!

per MyCunard:

M507 - Norwegian Fjords, Apr 6-Apr 13, 2025  gala evenings are:

April 7:     Black and White

April 11 :   Masquerade

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for posting.

Q513 (Japan Circumnavigation) Apr26-May5,2025

Apr 27th - Black and White

Apr 30th - Masquerade

May 3rd - Red and Gold

• Thanks 1

@bluemarble - I can confirm your details for M508 are the same as those I am currently seeing in My Cunard. I am booked for the 14 day round trip but Cunard is also selling this as two separate 7 day itineraries, one from Southampton to Civitavecchia and the other Civitavecchia to Southampton. Anyone booked on the first leg therefore has their last night on the 19th. I’m wondering, therefore, if this might be one of those “optional” gala nights and hence the lack of theme. Anyone booked on the second leg back to Southampton currently only has a single gala night, so I’m wondering if Cunard might add another as the 22 April is a sea day. If I see any updates I will post on this thread. 

Thank you for compiling this interesting information! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kynance said:

@bluemarble - I can confirm your details for M508 are the same as those I am currently seeing in My Cunard. I am booked for the 14 day round trip but Cunard is also selling this as two separate 7 day itineraries, one from Southampton to Civitavecchia and the other Civitavecchia to Southampton. Anyone booked on the first leg therefore has their last night on the 19th. I’m wondering, therefore, if this might be one of those “optional” gala nights and hence the lack of theme. Anyone booked on the second leg back to Southampton currently only has a single gala night, so I’m wondering if Cunard might add another as the 22 April is a sea day. If I see any updates I will post on this thread. 

Thank you for compiling this interesting information! 

Thank you for confirming the schedule for your voyage M508.

Cunard ought to have listed April 19th as "Gala Evening - Optional" in your My Cunard calendar if they were intending it to be optional. But I think you're probably right that evening may turn out that way since it's the evening before disembarkation in Civitavecchia for many passengers.

I wonder if Cunard goofed when they scheduled the gala evenings for M508, not realizing it is bookable as two separate 7-night cruises ending/beginning in Civitavecchia. There should indeed be two gala evenings on both segments and the sea day on April 17th would be a better day for the second gala evening on the first segment. They might adjust the schedule accordingly. Please do keep us advised of any future updates.

• Like 2