Bermuda 2026 - May 30 - June 6 or June 6 - 13

Eno

I started the Disappointed with Bermuda 2026 Itineraries post.  I really wanted to sail from Boston and have two nights/three days in Bermuda.  Will be driving and both the Boston and Phily itineraries only have an overnight in Bermuda.  Didn't want to sail from NYC but the more I have looked into it, the more I am liking it.  Was worried about traffic, costs in Manhattan for hotels and parking but the more I read looks like staying in Jersey is an option - cheaper hotels and parking and easy transportation to the Statue of Liberty which would be number one on my must visit list.  Either Jersey City or Weehawken - Jersey City easy to get to SOL, Weehawken easy ferry ride to the cruise terminal and also Times Square.  Can park at hotel/ferry parking for the week of the cruise.  I have no issue using ferry/subway/bus systems for site seeing.  Now the big question - May 30 - June 6 or June 6 - 13.  Want warm weather and at least one beach day, want to enjoy the ship out door areas and pool.  Would a week make a difference?  Thought would be going June 6 but the week of May 30 works out to be about 400.00 difference mainly due to 99.00 for third guest that week but not the week of June 6.  I don't see any major holidays in Bermuda during either week and don't think would be a price difference for Jersey hotels.  I don't want to go later in June or July. 

I would go the earlier week. I went the June week one year out of Boston and there were too many people that week celebrating college and high school graduations.

It should be warm enough for people from the North to enjoy a nice beach day. We often go the third week of May and have gone snorkeling and to the beach. We live in New England.

Maybe you can hope GamblinRose or Biker@Sea will chime in.  They both have numerous sailings out of Boston.  GR goes early June for her birthday.  

D.W. and I sailed May 3 - May 10 this year.

Parking was $175.

Bermuda weather was perfect with slightly cool water.

Try to find a hotel in the Woburn / Burlington area for cheaper rates

2026 cruise will be switching to Sunday sailing so traffic should be light.